Walmart Stores Are Being Turned into Detention Centers

• It's not like that, finger. I suspect you know it and you're angry about something different.

But yes, if potentially millions (probably not as high as suspected) of illegals voted, why in the fuck do I even bother to vote.

MY vote, and YOUR vote is supposed to count.

• People are so used to laws being not enforced or only some of the laws being enforced some of the time that they're confused.

Someone once said... The best way to get rid of bad laws is by strict enforcement.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Homeland Sec chick pointed out today that 10 thousand of the 12 thousand kids in custody alREADY, didn't come with their fucking parents in the first place. Likely, were rented out

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Ok.. Trump asked for the demoncrats to fix THEIR OWN IMMIGRATION POLICY will they? LOL

I see libs mad about immigration and ...........at the same time worried that russians voted.

NO problem.., let us just have positive ID for all voters.. simple huh? I mean.. unless you want a rigged election?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Even Mexico has Voter ID.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• I love this, if you have Facehook........

https://www.facebook.com/Filmi…09437661/?hc_location=ufi

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Hey latvian haxxxor's, ID please. Idiot.

• Tinyhands caved. He just reversed his policy of taking illegal immigrant kids hostage. Now you cultist retards have some mental gymnastics to do. Tinyhands was just enforcing the law, right? It was all the Democrats fault, right? So what's the story now?

• I guess we're NOT a nation of laws.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.