Walmart Stores Are Being Turned into Detention Centers

• Sooo? no swat team then pancho vanilla?

lazs

I just corrected your statement that the kid was removed from his parents by INS, which he wasn't. He was removed from his mother's family because his father, who had stayed behind in Cuba, wanted his son back, which was the father's right. I don't agree how the kid was returned by force like he was, but it would have been just as wrong not to allow the father to get his son back.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• This doesn't negate the fact that liberals LOVE to separate children from their families, hence cps.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• The fact that libs think children being taken away from ordinary American families for whatever reason is perfectly fine but children in danger being forced to sneak into a foreign country under the cover of darkness being taken away is outrageous is yet another example of the soft racism of low expectations.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Jesus Christ. The libs and the boogeyman.

You are just fuckin' ruined, people. Just fuckin' ruined. Some of you assholes can't even type a goddamn sentence anymore without libs or Hillary did it too or monkey this monkey that.

Take a fucking break. It's eating you up, fer crissakes.

• We're just trying to figure out when things are good and when they're bad and what things can be done by some people but not by others and who those others are....

• No, you're just being whiny fucking bitches about shit that you have no control over. Lowest common denom style, let's hate something together.

Did you tryout to be a republican? Did you get a jersey when you made the cut? Are you on the field doing anything about anything?

No, you're on a fucking forum board constantly menstruating all the hatey shit you harbor in the guise of political discussion.

You have to do it here, in the armpit shadows, because you can't walk out the door and hang that shit.

• The reason kids are being separated is that the parents are getting arrested. Happens to US citizens all the time. Maybe the dumbass parents will stop coming here illegally.

It just doesn't need to be done so half-assed. All the time.

This > “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free” still has to mean something. Without it, most of us would have really bad teeth.

• Ripping them kids away from their mother's at a rate of 48 a day in Texas. Then, absolutely no fuckin' plan. Walmart.

That's just not true, finger.

Also unnecessary.

If the kids come with their parents, hold them together, deport them together.

If the kids come with a non parent, hold them together, deport them together.

It's not fucking rocket science.

I'm sure the law preventing families from being clinked together can be modified the same way the original was. Through the legislature.

If those fuckwads would have spent as much time writing and voting as they had whining since last week, woulda already been done.

There is no legitimate reason those kids can't be kept with their parents until the time they're deported together.

• Well, my wife came here in 1990 knowing no English, and by the time I met her in 1998 she was working on her post graduate degree and teaching English Literature and Drama in a high school. Always worked, no benefits, paid taxes, etc. That's what I base my standard on.

I see immigrants who have been here 40 years, and don't speak the language, shop at their own stores, watch their own TV, avail themselves of benefits with no shame. Their kids are out there in a bandana and that cholo gear getting into whatever. Merit based. They ought to bring something.

• There is a legitimate reason. It's because the parents are going off to prison. Kids can't go with them into federal prisons.

I'm glad they're sending the fucks to prison and not deporting them. Deporting them doesn't do anything to deter or stop them. Bet they think twice now.

They're not. They process in like 3 weeks, then out.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.