Walmart Stores Are Being Turned into Detention Centers

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• They called Obama the "the deporter in chief." So what is your point, cRazer?

Or am I to wait while you scour the halls of facebook for another fucking picture with words?

• I won’t make you wait because I think you’re special.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Liberals and Russians actually believe this shit.

https://www.theonion.com/ice-a…mexican-border-1822307567

Funny though.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Last time my daughter visited she brought a cage with her to keep my grandson in. When you go to her house she has built walls to keep him out of the upstairs.

I am still waiting for the demoncrat solution....

There are two things that can make this all fall apart.... One..... the demoncrats get stupid and over reach like usual and actually offer a solution.... everyone will hate em then.

Two... the wall.

I would say three.... make sure that only American citizens are allowed to vote but some judge already struck that one down. If you had to show ID proving you were a citizen to vote? The democrats would be totally lost... they would also not give a shit about illegals.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.