Google is suppressing search results and demonetizing Youube videos.

• I'd say that would just be taking back what was yours...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• They told you that to make you feel better.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• lazs did you even attempt to chase down and kill the thumb thief?

They can see digits back you know.

Dammit Tard get it straight. Storch lost the digit, Laz lost his mind...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• sooo.. the people who can't keep the simplest things straight.... Look.. when it comes to 'losing your mind'? probly the #'s people are not the best judge...... just saying.

And I say that in the best possible way.. I realize that long winters followed by more winter.. and the mrs Pm'ing manly California land barons and the snow bears and all... may cause..... personality.....'problems' that may make one see others as ..well. you know...

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I had a teacher in the 10th grade of high school when I had to take a mandatory shop class, it was fantastic fun, as the teacher was hilarious. He'd once run his hand through a table planer, and it took off his 4 fingers, and they reattached them, but they were all off just a slight angle of about 1mm per finger, so you could instantly see them. He gave me shit for screwing up a lamination project, laminating 2 boards for some box or another together poorly - I told him his surgeon did the same thing when they laminated his fingers on crookedly. He gave me a friendly swat on the head and laughed - this was back in the day when teachers could actually show some tough love to kids.

• Gman... we had to take a mandatory shop class too! I took two.. autoshop and metalworking... I mean... I did the mexican thing when they take spanish.

Sheesh... fell last month... broke my little finger. I pulled it out straight but I should have taped it to the next finger but I had shit to do so I said... 'ahh.. it should be fine.. not a bad break' oh well.. it is the left hand anyway..

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Has not bent in 45 years, That's what ya get when you crush yer hand

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Thing about youtube, facebook or any other internet service for that matter... Unless you are paying for it, then you are the product. The only reason you can post content on these social medias is because you are the product they are using in their advertising machine. The customers of youtube and facebook et al. are the advertisers who buy ads. And if they don't want their product or service associated with say... Guns... or Trump... Or anything a large portion of their customer base finds offensive... Then youtube and facebook et al. will take the necessary steps to protect their advertising machine from these "unwanted elements" that are scaring their customers.

It's a business, and if you're not paying, you're the product.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• That's just it Gsholz, it' is NOT the advertisers, at least the vast majority, who don't NOT want their adds on gun/non liberal type/etc channels, their viewers in fact typically have as much if not more disposable income. They just want eyes on their adds, and people to spend $ on their products, more than they want to make political statements and NOT have those people as potential customers. There are ample vids from Google employee/leakers who have said exactly this - it's just a punitive action from left wing Google execs, and has nothing to do with the will of the add buyers. After the Pewdiepie "Nazi" nonsense article, which was 99% false and just a typical hit piece, many of the major add buyers withdrew from Youtube, yes, but that hurt and hit everybody on Youtube - what's happening now is a selective targeting of content that doesn't fall in line with certain execs narratives, and that's something else entirely.

It's also an absolute diversion from their former policies, the issue is IMO that now out of the blue, they've declared content that was in the past fine, "not demonetization friendly". When a video about how a historical piece of artillery works without a single bad word is deemed "demonetized" for not being family friendly, yet a video on "Queer Kids Stuff" which talks about getting poop on your pee pee being OK to 8 year olds regarding anal sex, as well as all kinds of other debauchery covered under the LGBT umbrella - blatent sex content that would get NC17/R rating in any film - WTF is going on? It's an obvious agenda against any subject they dislike, and not some request from those placing adds.

I do agree in part that it's a private company, however they've pulled a Microsoft as well and created a monopoly that makes any new company trying to make a platform for content creators difficult. I'd be happy with a new platform that respected free speech as Youtube did years ago, and IMO that can happen if people make it, and Google lets it. Where I would see the Gov involved is if Google tried to block and screw with any new platform. IMO, a new platform just needs to bandwidth and server farms, and then undercut Google/adsense rates by 15%, and offer incentives for creators to jump ship. Adios YT in short order, as in liberals like Sargon/etc on YT are sick of their shit.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.