Google is suppressing search results and demonetizing Youube videos.

• Google rewards Companies with deep pockets.

Search "custom 5 string bass"

Or "custom telecaster".

Well, Fender for at least 6 pages.

With the tele I get it, they own the name.

They don't own the word bass tho.

Yet.

• you do have to use some thought when using google if you want what you want and not what they want.

Do a search for MMGW and you will get 100 sites from governments down to some guys blog that are all in line and all say that it is real... you have to say something like "temp records debunked" and then you still get the apologists sites saying "many believe that all our errors and sloppy shit and lies are errors and sloppy shit and lies but it is really....."

If you search for current judges appointed by Trump you might get 15 sites first saying how Trump has broken promises and that he has only appointed 3 times as many as any other POTUS when he promised 4 times as many by now. It might take four pages until you actually get the fucking names of em.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I posted about this on the old board a bit earlier on, how YT/Google was demonitizing any vids or creators they don't like, ie libertarian, Trump supporters, etc. Diamond and Silk from the Viewers View, the 2 black women who like Trump, had every single cent taken away, their livelihood, complete BS. They have filed a law suit, and opened it up for a class action, and hundreds of others are following them and flocking to it. GoogleTube is in deep shit, already some politicians are talking monopoly and break up. This lawsuit is getting pushed through quickly too, should be interesting to see what happens.

I've had this kid's channel on my list for a while, only because he drove a similar car to one of the ones the missus wants to possibly go to once the GTR is sold - and R8. He just makes vlogs, car stuff, goofy stuff with his cute little piece of ass, and shit like that. He has 5000 fans show up at every event he schedules, and has 3.6 million registered viewers. So, he's pretty big by YT standards, and made himself a good career, and despite being a young goofball, I don't begrudge him doing that at all, in fact it impresses me. He just made a great vid, a rare serious one, and IMO it's something more YT creators that are getting fucked by the social justice/PC trend BS from Google.

• It's so unfair when businesses do what the hell they want and decline to associate with you fine folks :crybaby

• I could agree with that, IF GoogleTube had acted in this manner from the inception of the platform - it hasn't, it once respected free speech, and thousands of creators made a career out of the platform. Now, YT thanks to the new PC/SJW wave of alt left BS that some of the execs there have bought into, decides to slit the throats of any creators who they personally disagree with - this, after also creating a monopoly where they are the ONLY option on the entire internet for this type of work.

The best solution going forward is the government acknowledging this monopoly, a single choice for "free speech" channels and news exists, and that this is in fact against many existing business laws and practices. That is likely going to get legal traction, what with the thousands, and growing exponentially daily, dissatisfied creators, who have made YT billions, who are being targeted and demonetized, and suing GoogleTube in court. Any judge/jury seeing some of the sick shit discussed in Trans videos, with all kinds of profanity and other fucked up shit, and THEM not being demonetized, compared to a libertarian news channel that loses 5000$ of video add sales money for saying "dammit", or even following the PG13 language rules and just having the "wrong" opinion - and then being deemed "not familiy friendly content" and having 500 videos demonetized over it, compared to ass fucking after trans surgery being discussed - that'll be the easiest win in legal history. Complete and obvious double standard where it will show that it's simply the channel's personal politics that have caused them to be financially punished and destroyed. HUGE fines and punitive damages incoming, watch and see, the results will be a break up of GoogleTube. Great example of this - China Uncensored. A news channel that covers the crazy laws/stories out of China weekly. They've had every video demonetized due to their "non progressive" politics, and the guy running it is actually not a conservative or libertarian. Google just disagrees with his channel - adios $, after they have made Google millions in add revenue, and built up a business of 10 people over 5 years of work. Now Google decides to just stop paying them? Hah, this is going to go over great in court, I can't wait.

This will allow a new platform to begin, one that truly respects freedom of speech, and doesn't arbitrarily stop paying its employees and partners over politics and PC/SJW bullshit. What YT is doing is no different than if Walmart decided to stop paying their employees due to their opinions, as the YT creators are contract employees which share in a common partnership with adsense on the platform, with Google controlling how the $ from adsense revenue is distributed.

• I could agree with that, IF GoogleTube had acted in this manner from the inception of the platform - it hasn't, it once respected free speech, and thousands of creators made a career out of the platform. Now, YT thanks to the new PC/SJW wave of alt left BS that some of the execs there have bought into, decides to slit the throats of any creators who they personally disagree with - this, after also creating a monopoly where they are the ONLY option on the entire internet for this type of work.

The best solution going forward is the government acknowledging this monopoly, a single choice for "free speech" channels and news exists, and that this is in fact against many existing business laws and practices. That is likely going to get legal traction, what with the thousands, and growing exponentially daily, dissatisfied creators, who have made YT billions, who are being targeted and demonetized, and suing GoogleTube in court. Any judge/jury seeing some of the sick shit discussed in Trans videos, with all kinds of profanity and other fucked up shit, and THEM not being demonetized, compared to a libertarian news channel that loses 5000$ of video add sales money for saying "dammit", or even following the PG13 language rules and just having the "wrong" opinion - and then being deemed "not familiy friendly content" and having 500 videos demonetized over it, compared to ass fucking after trans surgery being discussed - that'll be the easiest win in legal history. Complete and obvious double standard where it will show that it's simply the channel's personal politics that have caused them to be financially punished and destroyed. HUGE fines and punitive damages incoming, watch and see, the results will be a break up of GoogleTube. Great example of this - China Uncensored. A news channel that covers the crazy laws/stories out of China weekly. They've had every video demonetized due to their "non progressive" politics, and the guy running it is actually not a conservative or libertarian. Google just disagrees with his channel - adios $, after they have made Google millions in add revenue, and built up a business of 10 people over 5 years of work. Now Google decides to just stop paying them? Hah, this is going to go over great in court, I can't wait.

This will allow a new platform to begin, one that truly respects freedom of speech, and doesn't arbitrarily stop paying its employees and partners over politics and PC/SJW bullshit. What YT is doing is no different than if Walmart decided to stop paying their employees due to their opinions, as the YT creators are contract employees which share in a common partnership with adsense on the platform, with Google controlling how the $ from adsense revenue is distributed.

Yeah, government intervention is clearly the answer here :biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

• Did you watch the video? A gaggle of panicking pussies.

Seriously... the kid passes out, there is screaming and wailing... cries for help and 911...

It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

• I'm glad my then twelve year old son was on the jobsite when I cut off my thumb.

we laugh about it now, but he started to panic, a worker saw the shooting blood, passed out and fell backward his head hit the asphalt and rebounded. we had to call 911 for him, personally I thought he was going to die. chickens ran up grabbed the thumb and disappeared with it. I wrapped the hand in a wrag, duct taped, orchestrated securing the site picking up the tools. I went home, showered then went to the VA.

• twat... I am all for business doing whatever it wants... I look at youtube as ...if it's there? fine... if not? fine. When they stop doing gun stuff or car stuff I probly won't go there at all.

lazs

• I warned you the kid was a retard, although 100% of his nonsense is staged, it does get views - you may have noticed the several hundred k to million views of his retarded shit, all of which is mostly 13 to 16 year old girls from the video I saw of one of his meet and greets which had 5000 people at it. Again, I can't begrudge him this, he figured out a way to make $, which is what this is all about. The only thing of value on his entire channel was the fact that he spoke up saying even he is getting fucked over by YT and Google now, as they figured out his and his family's support for politics they don't like. Since then, a steady removal of memorization, and that his material isn't "family or trans/lgbtxyz friendly".

His channel could die, and it won't bother me, but there ARE channels of value, such as China Uncensoured, and dozens of others, Historical Firearms (Ian's channel), and others I watch, which are very close to having to shut down, over the same reasons as this stupid kid has spoken up about.

• If Google can demonetize diamond and silk, then I don't have to bake a gay cake for lazs.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Gman.. agree.. when they shut down the gun stuff it will limit my viewing.. once they shut down guns... well.. Beach Boys are next.. nothing but beatles 24/7

right now tho there are plenty of channels making fun of liberals on youtube.

lazs

• I know a guy who was alone running his table saw and he pushed both hands thru the blade cutting off all his fingers and both thumbs. He wrapped up his hands and drove himself to the emergency room. He was in luck though, the staff at the hospital informed him that hospital had a crack staff of micro-surgeons who could reattach his fingers and with some rehab he could regain his dexterity.

He told them he didn't bring along his fingers.

"Why not?"

"I couldn't pick em up!"

• That doesn't always work.. kid who's parents own the lumber yard... they are well off... kid cut four fingers off on the table saw at the second joint.. they took him and the fingers in right away.. did not work.

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.