Google is suppressing search results and demonetizing Youube videos.

• I'd call you it to your face. But you'd know I was just fucking around.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sluggo ().

• My hands aren't the only thing about me that's delicate. But that's got nothing to do with this topic.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Having served my one year of conscription in the army I went on to volunteer for two war tours in Bosnia and Kosovo... So I find you and your argument sad and pathetic. And I would say that to your face.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• sooooo.. how much combat have you seen shlotzie? how many times have you personally been shot at? War shmoor.. I been shot at.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• biker for ten years. very very personal. spent a dozen fights in the ring. So you are saying that you never looked anyone in the eye and.. well.. you know.. combat. Sooooo you saved everyone in that region? it was worth it? You are indeed fortunate that you never got even a splinter from all that mortar and shit.

Fuck you sholotzie.. you are not worthy to hold my balls up so they don't get burned by your carpet while I fuck your old lady.

lazs

• Oh you want to compare scars now... lol. Keep thumping your chest. Fights in the ring? Like animals? How appropriate. What you call combat we call bar fights. It's what soldiers do when they're off duty and relaxing. You say you've been shot at. I have no problem believing that's true, but some incompetent drunk criminal asshole like yourself taking a shot at you is a world of difference from facing trained soldiers in the field. If you and I were ever to meet in combat you would probably never see me, and if you did it would be the last thing you ever saw. In any case you would not be around to brag about it.

Some other poor bastard had to risk his life because you didn't have the balls to step up when your country needed you. My niece's pet hamster could hold your balls.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody has decided not to see.” -- Ayn Rand

• everything in Your-up is an embarrassment. so now.. calling me a coward and me responding is 'thumping" my chest when I respond? and you saying that I would never see you coming is somehow.. brave? I am the animal cause i look people in the eye in the ring?

you are a pathetic star wars loving UN loving Klinton loving pile of shit. you can't even own a handgun and don't even know how to use one. after I am done fucking all your women you may be able to sneak around and back shoot me. anyone can do that but to call me the coward? what the fuck man?

soo. how dangerous was the UN peacekeeping asswipe mission you were on? you got shot? you got shrapnel? you cut yourself cause the razer blade the UN issued you was dull? what? bar fights? you have never seen a bar fight.

lazs

• Wasnt Clinton's war in defense of Muslims trying to wipe out a minority population of Christians?

It never got press in that manner, the liberal media would never criticize Slick Willy.

• I'm glad you found your war worthy. What if you hadn't?

• Lol, I do own a handgun. While our gun laws are far too restrictive in my opinion my country is an armed society. Guns per capita we're at least in the top ten last i checked. Armed households per capita we're probably in the top three.

Shrapnel wounds, check. Gunshot wound, check. Lost four guys in my platoon in Bosnia. Lost no one in Kosovo. So about 4% casualty rate. Not bad.

• I'm glad you found your war worthy. What if you hadn't?

As a volunteer that's not really a question I can answer. My country do allow for conscientious objectors. They get to serve in the civil defense, but they have to serve longer. In case of a war they still run the risk of getting killed, but at least they don't have to kill anyone. It's fair I guess.

• I brought a VHS copy back from Bosnia. Two intel guys in our battalion videoed most of it. Most of it is from the "forbidden archive" that was not suited to be released to the press. A few years back I had it digitized, and edited it into a collage of sorts. Bosnia was a shitty, shitty war. Like most civil wars I guess. And like most civil wars more often than not the civvies were the targets.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.