Why Are You Awake?

• Yeah well the PSA came back and I have to back in for another Biopsy. PSA was sittin around two, now it's jumped to five, and a month later it's 5.5. Another 12 slices with no anesthesia. FUCK! Wish they would just take the fuckin thing out and be done with it. Then I can spend 6 months or more wearin Depends.

See this? THIS is part of what motivates me to eat healthy. I’m almost at the age where my father and a couple of friends were diagnosed and treated. I don’t dwell on it but I am aware of it.

Get the laser treatment, don’t have it removed. It’s a rough few months but my friend says it was worth it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Here, this should take your mind off it for a minute or two.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• sluggo.. they didn't threaten to stick a tube up my dick.

Sheesh.. we have testicle ripping seaguls around and you are worried about your colons?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I never took classes.... I am naturally gifted.

lazs

Gifted, that’s the term they used alright.

• Sadly, OUR bus stop had so many fucking kids, they finally changed routes, and sent a single short bus JUST for our stop...and "short bus", meant the same thing in 1975 that it does now

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• When I first moved to CA we lived in Stockton in a really dumpy tri-plex. This school in Woodbridge by Lodi had a policy that they admitted a certain amount of poor kids, because they were in a really rich area. So, I got to be one of the designated poor kids that got bussed in. Guess what they sent to bus us in? Yep. We had to share the short bus with the retards. Every morning we had to walk off that bus into middle school. The other designated poor kid I waited at the stop with was this guy Don. Already smoking pot daily in 7th grade. That was the first tie I tried. Retards are funny/frightening when you are stoned on a bus with them.

• Kids can be so cruel.

• Well hello stranger, glad to see you up and around.

• And coherently typing...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Welcome back.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.