Why Are You Awake?

• Well..SOMEbody cares about my fucking problems! Easy to tell if you have a hiatal hernia---eat a BIG meal, then bend over to tie your shoes, and take note if the contents of your stomach tries to escape

I thought that was normal.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Prednisone. THAT'S why I'm awake. Had I not been inebriated, prolly wouldn't have slept the 4 1/2 hours I managed last night. This is gonna be a problem tomorrow/today at work

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Slept 7 hours in a row last night, woke up before the alarm went off...oinked out at Cracker Barrel... I can accomplish anything now

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• I will have to not drink beer some night and see how it goes. I honestly did not have to get up until the damn paralyze thing. Now I am so weirded out about it that If I even think I might have to pee I get up and try to get out every last drop... they fucked with my head about the whole kidney thing.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• If they threatened you with more self catherization if you didn't piss enough you would piss every time you even imagined you might be able to.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• What we're talking about here are the positive results of negative reinforcement.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Sure it is... If you don't pee regularly they've threatened to stick a tube up you dick again. Have you given them any trouble?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Yeah well the PSA came back and I have to back in for another Biopsy. PSA was sittin around two, now it's jumped to five, and a month later it's 5.5. Another 12 slices with no anesthesia. FUCK! Wish they would just take the fuckin thing out and be done with it. Then I can spend 6 months or more wearin Depends.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.