Lost in Space

• I was really intrigued by the preview but when I started watching it yesterday it couldn't keep my attention. Until I saw that Dr. Smith was a woman played by Parker Posey. Now I have to start it all over. It's getting harder to tell the difference between movies and TV shows anymore.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I might binge it before my subscription runs out.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I might binge it before my subscription runs out.

Yup... that eleven dollars a month Netflix subscription is a real budget buster. That might be the difference between eating or not- I mean, how many cans of catfood can you buy for twenty dollars? That's feeding yourself or not.

You brag about running robots for Japan at your car assembly plant but they're paying you minimum wage for wiping them down.

OK, I'm out now. I like you guys but fuck man, you deserve more than a basic Netflix account. You deserve full frontal nudity with genital manipulation.

• I was really intrigued by the preview but when I started watching it yesterday it couldn't keep my attention. Until I saw that Dr. Smith was a woman played by Parker Posey. Now I have to start it all over. It's getting harder to tell the difference between movies and TV shows anymore.

Did they manage to plunk an example of EVERY minority into the show?

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• Yup... that eleven dollars a month Netflix subscription is a real budget buster. That might be the difference between eating or not- I mean, how many cans of catfood can you buy for twenty dollars? That's feeding yourself or not.

You brag about running robots for Japan at your car assembly plant but they're paying you minimum wage for wiping them down.

OK, I'm out now. I like you guys but fuck man, you deserve more than a basic Netflix account. You deserve full frontal nudity with genital manipulation.

When they added that lying cunt Rice to the board of directors I just couldn’t bring myself to send them any more money.

Besides, I’ve got things to do.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Finished the first 2 episodes. Dr Smith is a cunt. I hope the guy with the chicken survives.

• That's Will's foster-sister or half-sister. She's half black (or some other mix ratio). Considering the Robinsons are part of a future international colonization effort one minority is vastly over-represented. Light-skinned people of European decent (including the light-brown Mediterranean kind) only make up about 18% of the world population.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

The post was edited 1 time, last by GScholz ().

• Yeah, according to the wiki Judy is the eldest daughter of Maureen Robinson, making her the step-daughter of John and half-sister of Penny and Will.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• It's still winter here... I don't go outside unless it's an imperative to survival. Like getting more beer.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.