Deer Casing My Place

• Deer Thug Different Angle

Deer Thug

Alright, this is just a bit of fun, of minimal interest. Every night this deer gang comes by my place and tries to figure out how to get into my courtyard. They love to eat aspen bark and I have a juicy one inside. They've already eaten my small ones. I hear them bumping around late at night trying to get over the wall, and think someone's breaking in. It's annoying but funny. Looks like their molting too.

• Back straps, cook them whole on the grill. They should look like this when you're done, nothing better....

Image result for venison tenderloin grill

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Those backstraps remind me.. Anyone have any experience with one of these?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071…sc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Ohman...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• 27 hours???

• I think it's only recently become affordable for us mere mortals.

• Vacuum sealed plus prolonged periods of precise temp control. That one on amazon is less than $60. It's worth a try.

• I think it's only recently become affordable for us mere mortals.

You had to use a scientific immersion circulator back then, but the short cut for things only cooking an hour or so is just using a larger amount of water. Temp fall off wasn't bad at all with bigger volumes. Hard to beat the efficiency of the new gadgets though.

• It was posted on FW by me 10 years ago or so. I think only chair actually tried it.

By the looks of that are you sure chair tried to cook with it? Just sayin...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• We have a peach tree in our front yard that attracts this one old doe every year. She always has two fawns and she shows them how to stand on their hind legs and whack the branches- she has no fear of me at all. I could probably drive her off but frankly I like her, so I'll share the peaches with her and her babies.

Worse than the dear though are the turkeys- they shit everywhere, and they fuck with my cat. I've had to rescue him a couple of times from them- somehow they found out he's a bird killer and it's on.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.