Still not good enough for MNN

• It was set to expire mar 5. when did it go??

it was an unconstitutional EO that could have disappeared at 12:01PM EST January 20, 2017. Don't get distracted by the shiny objects, my friend. We are awash with wetbacks and no wall in view - especially not one paid for by mexico

I got beat up and stabbed at an Applebee's in Myrtle Beach one time and the food was still the worst thing that happened to me that night.

• Seems like someone foresaw this strategy a long time ago...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• It was set to expire mar 5. when did it go??

it was an unconstitutional EO that could have disappeared at 12:01PM EST January 20, 2017. Don't get distracted by the shiny objects, my friend. We are awash with wetbacks and no wall in view - especially not one paid for by mexico

Easy math will show that the nafta renegotiation will EASILY pay for any wall many times over.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You don't think Hillary would have renewed it, do you?

• for a guy that drummed that message along with his cultist retards you would think it would have been an addendum to the inauguration.

I got beat up and stabbed at an Applebee's in Myrtle Beach one time and the food was still the worst thing that happened to me that night.

• It's all going down just as I predicted.

Edited once, last by Sluggo ().

• It's all gong down just as I predicted.

Going. GOING. Cheese and rice it’s not even on the difficult word list.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Yeah.. LOL..

Meanwhile everyone with a half a brain is at least asking... Why are the dems SO against border security?

• Yeah.. LOL..

Meanwhile everyone with a half a brain is at least asking... Why are the dems SO against border security?

Simple... When you cannot change peoples minds, you change the voter. Wetbacks are well indoctrinated communists

• Fucking Christ...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!