Doing a shit-ton of reading the past 6 days

• 2 re-reads and 3 new books completed

First, the retreads:

1. blacklisted By History - M Stanton Evans - a book that sets the story straight on McCarthy - he criticizes him where it is deserved but does not string together any theory on what happened, research was from the congressional record itself, tidewell committee transcripts, Venona documents, KGB stuff declassified under Yeltsin, etc... You must read this to see a great example of how communists in government work with those in the media and entertainment industry along with anti-communists who just don't want to hear about it to silence those who expose them

Liberty & Tyranny - Mark Levin - an ok book discussing those things in our modern society promoting liberty and those that are ptomoting control or tyranny

New Books:

Spinning Blues into Gold by Nadine Cohodas - the story of Chess Records... Based on other books by her, I expected better but she did not really deliver. The book did have some worthwhile stories but overall it dragged... I may reread it this weekend

Rediscovering Americanism by Mark Levin - Probably the best of his books that I have read, it moved very well and was more entertaining but just as informative than the others that I have bread by him. If you like Levin, pick up the book.

Bullies - Ben Shapiro - probably the most entertaining book I have read all year, after it took off, I did not put it down until I finished it 6 hours later. The book takes a hard look at the lefts favorite tactic, bullying and gives it a huge middle finger... Read this book if you want to laugh at some lefties

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• lmao

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• About to dig into the Federalist Papers again as well as the Antifederalist papers

• mrfish thinks there is a vast jewish conspiracy that he is privy to

• Grinding it Out - Ray Kroc

Rich Dads Conspiracy of the Rich - Robert T Kiyosaki

Term Limits - Vince Flynn

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I bet your house smells like Benson & Hedges, Bourbon, and Hai Karate.

OK...this right here is funny.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• Jordan Peterson "12 Rules for Life"

I detest "self help" books but, I dig what this guy has to say.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!