What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• I have a shitload of tokens, not sure what you do with them

go to the terminal it's that little thing kind between tree and fair.... press the red button on the terminal...

is also listed across the top when you go to the village...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• discovery... I really like the AMX 30 proto and the AMX 30 B... both are in the collectors section so???

fast and tier 9 has great gun tier 10 is fairly good... but both are FAST forward and backward...

is mainly a sniper type tank but you can race in and hammer a flank... running 65% win ration with the tier 9...

have just ran the tier 10 once but at 100%???

so far both are fun!

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• What is all that stuff? I don't recall most of this stuff being in the garage.....or even having a village...

Drop the brick Rick, it ain't no trick, get yourself free.

"It's no longer our job to wake the sheep. It's time to wake the other lions."

giphy.gif

• Anyone recall the 3rd tank that was offered as a pre-order for Beta testers? I have all three but only recall the A-32 and M6A2E1 for sure. Maybe it was the Panzer V/IV?

Meh....lol

Drop the brick Rick, it ain't no trick, get yourself free.

"It's no longer our job to wake the sheep. It's time to wake the other lions."

giphy.gif

• yes Aslains is still around

Download ★ World of Tanks ★ Modpack
    Aslain.com is powered by ...support us today and get a professional Quality game server from BlackBoxServers.net Spoiler The modpack is in a constant…
    aslain.com

and these can be very helpful as well...

Download XVM mod for World of Tanks | Official Website

Welcome to Skill4ltu Index - skill4ltu Index

as to jerky reticle??? connection issues??? or make sure you require WoT to use the server reticle... mine is smooth but is affected by mouse settings!!!

gimme a holla if ya see me on... BUT REMEMBER!!!

all my tanks is prettier... even gots the lil dingle ball thingys on the rear view mirror n shit!!!

• mVmFu2M.jpg

What is all that stuff? I don't recall most of this stuff being in the garage.....or even having a village...

twtich drops IIRC... ya watch someone on there playing WoT and connect you WG account and ya get those things in drops... they show up in your depot...

the consumables are usually what I grab... and they have new types like the large repair repairs everything fucked up where the older one ya gotta select repair item

• Foch 155 is an awesome TD

"I admit that the Negro...has made little progress from barbarism to civilization, and that he is in a deplorable condition since his emancipation. That he is worse off in many respects, than when he was a slave, I am compelled to admit..."

- Frederick Douglass

• Ohh any of you that like the hellcat playstyle and want it in a T8 package, Charioteer.

have used that in frontline to considerable effect...

so much so I noticed the spots I picked to fight from got changed by WG...

have also noticed many spots that USED to be good fighting positions in standard WoT are now wide open and noneffective...

so notice... working as planned...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!