Oh good grief... now chump rants against the Republican VA Governor Youngkin

• So how is voting for the establishment going to change anything? Do you remember why Trump was elected in the first place, and beat 16 other candidates? The dems had cheat harder than any time in history to "win". You don't think they are going to crush DeSantis with cheating?

• nearly 100% household name recognition and a lot of people like barnum & bailey shows - that is how he won.

"I admit that the Negro...has made little progress from barbarism to civilization, and that he is in a deplorable condition since his emancipation. That he is worse off in many respects, than when he was a slave, I am compelled to admit..."

- Frederick Douglass

• Remember, Trump got the most votes in history and more votes added for a second term candidate than any second term president running for election. Dems had to cheat that badly. I don't think DeSantis is a bad candidate and I hope he runs in the future, but it will be foolish to face Trump right now.

• So how is voting for the establishment going to change anything? Do you remember why Trump was elected in the first place, and beat 16 other candidates? The dems had cheat harder than any time in history to "win". You don't think they are going to crush DeSantis with cheating?

I'd hardly call DeSantis part of the establishment. He has styled his governorship after the Trump white house, and has aligned with Trump since his days in Congress. To me the only disqualifying factor is the fact that his was an Officer in the Navy.

• Remember, Trump got the most votes in history and more votes added for a second term candidate than any second term president running for election. Dems had to cheat that badly. I don't think DeSantis is a bad candidate and I hope he runs in the future, but it will be foolish to face Trump right now.

chump is almost 80, has tons of negatives including 2 bullshit impeachments and bullshit pending court cases in NY & GA and other states. people are put off by his elementary school level namecalling and insults of good people. I'm not sold on DeSantis yet because there are others out there doing their jobs and not running around the country giving speeches that mostly consist of the aforementioned elementary school prattle and of course, me, me, me, i, i, i...

"I admit that the Negro...has made little progress from barbarism to civilization, and that he is in a deplorable condition since his emancipation. That he is worse off in many respects, than when he was a slave, I am compelled to admit..."

- Frederick Douglass

• Trump will energize the Left more than DeSantis. People hate and fear Trump and he does nothing to calm them but rather inflames them when it serves no purpose.

I didn't for him in the 2016 primary and I won't again come the 2024 election. Of course I will vote for him in the General if he wins the primary, as I did before.

• Tinyhands can't win the general, and lots of cuntservatives know it. But he will burn the party down before he steps aside and lets someone else take his lemmings.

It's like watching a slow motion train wreck. I fucking hate trains. Sure is fun watching them wreck.

rczZLYd.gif

tNx7zz8.jpg

"Castro is a far more handsome man that Geraldo ever was" -Slamfire 2/20/22

"You have to learn to appreciate scroat. It is an acquired taste. -lazs 12/1/22

• Morons

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• tards

- Frederick Douglass

• 5fb54f3f7b94e80011de9ba3?width=800&format=jpeg&auto=webp

How to get from 2020's 232 to 270 electoral votes? Could probably get GA, MAYBE AZ. That only gets us to 259. PA looks gone....VA? Doubt those assholes in NOVA voting Trump. MI? All 3 fucking branches are Dem. WI? mebbe. I'm not sure how ANY Republican can win, esp Trump, who has pissed off (unnecessarily) SOOO many people to the point they crawl over broken glass on their deathbed to vote for whoever was running against him.

• 5fb54f3f7b94e80011de9ba3?width=800&format=jpeg&auto=webp

How to get from 2020's 232 to 270 electoral votes? Could probably get GA, MAYBE AZ. That only gets us to 259. PA looks gone....VA? Doubt those assholes in NOVA voting Trump. MI? All 3 fucking branches are Dem. WI? mebbe. I'm not sure how ANY Republican can win, esp Trump, who has pissed off (unnecessarily) SOOO many people to the point they crawl over broken glass on their deathbed to vote for whoever was running against him.

You have to realize though that they cheated their asses off and stole GA, AZ, WI, MI, and PA. They underestimated Trump against Hillary and didnt cheat hard enough. Again, Trump had more votes than any president in history on his return run. People are crawling over glass to vote for him. People who never voted before went to vote because of Trump because they know what we are fighting. Hell look at his rallies. No other candidate can pull those kinds of #s.

Now, DeSantis you might say is more reserved and less controversial, but he will not have the power to deal with other countries, NATO, EU like Trump does. Trump understands money and foreign business far better. I think Trump is important to expose the establishment on both sides. DeSantis will be forced to stand with Rhinos who supported his campaign and won't be able to build the same rapport with hard core conservatives like Trump can. I can bet you that the majority of conservatives believe that the establishment hasn't been dealt with yet, and that is the main reason, among many others, that they believe Trump should be the nominee.

• Is DeSantis a politician?

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• PA has a SHITload more registered Dems than republicans. (49% to 37%) Only hope is the independents, which Trump isn't likely to get, mebbe DeSantis

Anyhow Trump just announced he was running

• So, is DeSantis a politician?

What the Fuck was that?

Everyone who gets elected to public office is a politician. CEO's are politicians. Military Officers are politicians. It would be difficult to find a position of authority where politics and being a politician to hold those positions isn't involved.

• So why believe any of it?

What the Fuck was that?

just like chump... remember he hired reince priebus right off the bat as chief of staff? also, he just endorsed kevin mccarthy as house speaker. he also chose a leftist, dr oz and his idiots followed his lead and lost penn senate seat.

- Frederick Douglass

• when you write checks and boast that they do what you want them to do, you are a politician

- Frederick Douglass

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!