• Let’s keep in civilized. Despite your personal love/ hate for him, he was still part of the AH community and FW community.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• Known him since the Bigweek Forum in AW. We all got old. That is all I'm saying.

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• We weren't remotely friends, I'm quite certain that were I on fire he wouldn't have put me out, but I enjoyed chatting about AH stuff with him, that's the only area where his guard came down

• I've come to believe that many people who are ill become objectionable when they should be praying for strength. You see this on this very board constantly.

In my toughest times I grew closer to God and from what I have read it is true for all Christians. In fact, a pastor told me a couple of months ago that you want to pray for the strength to preserver.

• Be dead. I've been dead for decades. It's awesome.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• arrow... exactly right... As a young man I had lost touch with god because I was my own god I was running with the pack so to speak... divorced and drugged out all the time. Just smart enough to feel that I did not need god... I could handle anything on my own. (my younger self reminds me of Scroat)

Anyhow... The whole house of cards came crashing down one day. Trying to fix what was pretty much unfixable and crashing off of probly every drug imaginable...

It came to me..just as you say. No way was I gonna ask god to fix all the shit I fucked up.... I wasn't quite that dishonest yet. So I simply asked him to give me the strength to get through it no matter where it took me.

Ironically... My friends and family think that I am the toughest SOB on the planet... Without god I would be a broken bitter man.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• In this universe a human life is less than a spark under the noon sun. What is your handfull of years in the face of the breadth and length of everything else that occurs ?

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• Sleep gets it.

26 didn't even hear the zip

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• In this universe a human life is less than a spark under the noon sun. What is your handfull of years in the face of the breadth and length of everything else that occurs ?

A human life is everything. We are mighty. We went from saying that no human will ever fly to putting a man on the moon in the space of one human life.

You know what we call people who stood on the shoreline that looked across the ocean and said, "Humans are a spark under the noon sun" and stayed where they are?

Europeans.

• To Storches point, what can you steal from a dead man ? If your sense of worthiness is bound to this plane you will soon be worth nothing.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

Edited 2 times, last by Sleepdet ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!