Iron.. lets pick a worn out thread...

• And stick with it for our little spat? One no one really cares about anymore? say the Decrapio one? I don't know... you choose. No point starting a new one. Those who enjoy this can do so. I will promise not to bring your hypocrisy up in other threads except in a general way if you do the same.

What do you say buddy? give the rest of the board a break?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Shit.... LOL....just realized that I did start a new one.... we can use this one!

we can quote each other from other threads that...... we will not respond to each other on. Come on buddy... you can do it. No need to pull those punches in this thread.

lazs

• Hold lazs beer.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• Yep.... as I pointed out. You are gonna have to be faster on the draw. See my second post.

Can't wait for the gloves to come off. I did not realize that iron was fighting with one hand tied behind his back. Silly me just thought he was stupid and dishonest. But..... he was actually just being kind to poor old defenseless lazs! What a guy!!!

He might even be more formidable than Beet! I tremble at the mere thought.

lazs

• Says the guy who never fails to reply. Look I am sorry. this is fun for me. On a kind of primal level I have learned to dislike you. I don't trust you. I think you are dishonest and sneaky. And mean in a visceral way.

But....you know... that is just my opinion

lazs

• the flat earth thread is stupid, you idjits can't make THAT one any worse

True, but equally true that thread needs to die. Has for a long time.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• It is just another of the 'how many angels can dance on the head of a pin' egghead threads that iron likes so much. I stay out of it. Most do.

Irons best quality is that he is boring. Pretty sure he has heard that before.

But thanks iron... I actually do feel slightly better when I expose you! Naaaaa just kidding. I love this shit (god help me) Pompous dishonest self righteous people like yourself energize me. It helps if the person is selfish and has a mean streak like yourself.

Oh... and I kinda have never gotten along with tightwads either... just sayin.

lazs

• Yet..... you respond with another wishful thinking insult? You always respond... I do to... I am fair... but while I enjoy it? You are lost in the woods. You refuse to even defend yourself... and no... an attack on me is not 'defending yourself'

Everything I have pointed out about you is true... you simply have no defense and are unable to answer the simplest questions. Hit and run.. that is what you are down to.

Oh...... other than hinting (well actually claiming) that you are not as stupid as you seem and are just pulling your punches to spare me? That is what you said right?

lazs

• I think Rusty and Spaz are both right. The only thing I find surprising about this spat is that they disapprove of each others' respective pathologies. You two are basically the same as Tinyhands and The Holy Pence. The narcissist and the holy man. Two different types of con-men who are very effective at fleecing their flocks. The thing that gullible retards don't understand about con-men is that sincerity is their most effective means of deception. They actually believe their own bullshit, and they feel 100% justified in taking advantage of the gullible retards who follow them. I've spent a lot of time around cuntservatives, and those are two very common and particularly nasty recurring roles. They normally find each other mutually useful. You two should kiss and make up. You make far better allies than enemies.

• Scroat. you would be hard pressed to find even one person who feels that I have 'fleeced' them. I bet the same can not be said of you or iron.

Prove me wrong.

Yes.... holier than tho shit amuses me... so sue me! But lying bothers me on a different level. Don't get me wrong... I love a good exaggeration drunken bullshit session "there I was facing 10 guys who wanted to kill me" kind of thing when it was two guys...

I have a shitload of friends and family that I trust.

As a lefty that is a concept that you can't understand. You think that... as you say.. if you have some stuff in common politically? well.... suck it up and be buddies.

Being told I will burn in hell for eternity by a hypocrite liar kinda "trumps" all that. To me? his hypocrisy is no better than your ...uh.. 'flexible' morality I would not trust either one of you. But... sure... me and iron have more in common politically.

lazs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!