Twitter.... Musk....

• What an assclown.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Someone should drown that ideologue in his own shit.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• The Tinyhanded Retard loses again:

https://nypost.com/2022/04/25/…n-musk-cuts-twitter-deal/

Tinyhands' Truth Social stock hammered as Elon Musk cuts Twitter deal

By Thomas Barrabi

April 25, 2022 4:28pm Updated

Illustration of Trump with his Truth Social appThe firm linked to Trump's "Truth Social' has slumped in the days since Elon Musk disclosed his Twitter stake.AFP via Getty Images

MORE ON:DONALD TRUMP

Billionaire Elon Musk’s deal to buy Twitter has sparked a selloff of shares for one of the platform’s would-be rivals – former President Donald Trump’s fledging Truth Social network.

Shares of Digital World Acquisition Corp, the SPAC planning to take Truth Social public if it can gain regulatory approval, were down 13% by late Monday afternoon, when Twitter’s board announced it would accept Musk’s offer to buy the company for $54.20 per share.

The stock is down nearly 50% over the last month and nearly 40% since April 4, the day Musk first disclosed he had acquired a stake in Twitter.

Musk has pledged to take Twitter private and overhaul the company’s policies with an emphasis on protecting free speech. That could spell trouble for Truth Social and other rival platforms that launched as an alternative to Twitter after the company’s past leadership faced accusations of censoring conservative voices.

“Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated,” Musk said in a press release after the deal was announced. Elon MuskTwitter’s board agreed to accept Musk’s offer to buy the company for $54.20 per share.AFP via Getty Images

Trump had one of Twitter’s most popular accounts – amassing nearly 90 million followers – until he was banned from the platform and other prominent social media venues following the Jan. 6 Capitol riot.

Some Trump supporters have urged Musk to reinstate the former president’s account. But Trump told Fox News that he does not intend to return to Twitter even after Musk completes his takeover of the company.

“I am not going on Twitter, I am going to stay on Truth,” said. “I hope Elon buys Twitter because he’ll make improvements to it and he is a good man, but I am going to be staying on Truth.” Elon Musk's Twitter accountMusk has vowed to overhaul Twitter with an emphasis on protecting free speech.REUTERS

Trump’s remarks echoed the stance he outlined than an interview earlier this month with Siriux XM’s Americano Media, when he said that he “probably wouldn’t have any interest” in returning to Twitter.

“Twitter’s become very boring. They’ve gotten rid of a lot of good voices on Twitter, a lot of their conservative voices,” Trump said at the time.

What do you think? Post a comment.

But Truth Social faced issues even before Musk bought Twitter. The company’s heads of technology and product development quit earlier this month under unclear circumstances.

The social media app has also battled various technical issues – with many users stuck on a waitlist or unable to access the platform long after its launch in Apple’s App Store in February. Trump himself has barely used the app.

• So?

Do you jerk off to these news bites you post?

I mean seriously, one social media stock dipping because of a deal on another is not news. It’s just not. Unless you’re a snowflake.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/2…on-musk-reverses-ban.html

TECH

Tinyhands says he won’t return to Twitter if Elon Musk reverses ban

PUBLISHED MON, APR 25 20225:12 PM EDTUPDATED 2 HOURS AGO

thumbnailJessica Bursztynsky@JBURSZ

SHAREShare Article via FacebookShare Article via TwitterShare Article via LinkedInShare Article via Email

KEY POINTS

• Donald Trump said Monday he wouldn’t return to Twitter even if Elon Musk reversed the former president’s ban.
    • “I was disappointed by the way I was treated by Twitter. I won’t be going back on Twitter,” the former president told CNBC’s Joe Kernen.
    • Twitter permanently suspended Trump from the platform in January 2021 following the attack by his supporters on the U.S. Capitol.

In this article

Former U.S. President Donald Trump speaks during a rally to boost Ohio Republican candidates ahead of their May 3 primary election, at the county fairgrounds in Delaware, Ohio, U.S. April 23, 2022. REUTERS/Gaelen MorseFormer U.S. President Donald Trump speaks during a rally to boost Ohio Republican candidates ahead of their May 3 primary election, at the county fairgrounds in Delaware, Ohio, U.S. April 23, 2022. Gaelen Morse | Reuters

Donald Trump told CNBC on Monday he wouldn’t return to Twitter even if Elon Musk, the company’s incoming owner, reversed the former president’s ban.

“No, I won’t be going back on Twitter,” Trump told CNBC’s Joe Kernen.

“I will be on Truth Social within the week. Its on schedule. We have a lot of people signed up. I like Elon Musk. I like him a lot. He’s an excellent individual. We did a lot for Twitter when I was in the White House. I was disappointed by the way I was treated by Twitter. I won’t be going back on Twitter,” he said.

WATCH NOW

VIDEO04:49
    Everyone on Twitter’s board should be fired, says Josh Brown

Twitter permanently suspended Trump from the platform in January 2021 following the attack by his supporters on the U.S. Capitol. The company said it made the decision after the Jan. 6 riot “due to the risk of further incitement of violence.” Trump had more than 80 million followers on the platform.

Questions over whether Trump would be allowed back on Twitter arose after Musk announced he was interested in acquiring the company in part to make it a platform for free speech.

“It’s just really important that people have the, both the reality and the perception that they are able to speak freely within the bounds of the law,” Musk said during a recent TED interview. Musk added he is not a fan of permanent bans, favoring suspensions. The CEO of both Tesla and SpaceX has often used Twitter to crack jokes and promote his business interests, from his companies to cryptocurrencies he’s eyeing.

Trump has posted just once on Truth Social, which has been billed as a free speech alternative to Big Tech platforms. It falls under the former president’s Trump Media & Technology Group, which is poised to merge with Digital World Acquisition Corp. Shares in the stock plunged nearly 13% on Monday after Twitter announced it accepted Musk’s offer to take the company private.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It will be sold onto Meta by end of the year or "Early Q1/2 2023" according the money movers in silicon valley, Snapchat by Q1 2024 based on the terms of the current agreements with shareholders.

So that means by the end of 2024, Meta will own Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Instagram and Snapchat.

At what point do we panic?

Or maybe im just trolling, but then again I could not make up the consolidation of the tech world.

• The totalitarians are losing it, not even hiding it anymore.