Aircraft defense

• So far Russian Armed forces still didn't shut down all the 404 aircraft defense. 30 years old at least. With no proper maintenance.

So ukrops don't face precise bombings from stratosphere so far.

Look at my hands now. If a hi-tech Russian military didn't completely destroy a 404 aircraft defense, all their Soviet hi-tech, in 7 weeks - what do you expect if you attack Russians? Sit on your ass and cry? As Euros usually do?

• Well. My Uncle got severely wounded in 1968. One of the first SHRIKEs. Back then it was a surprise. Ukro-PVO is, as all their military, is at 1989 condition. They still have S-200, I studied to assemble and fuel that beasts. Here S-200 is off-duty for 20 years. And Ukrops have nothing more than they've had in 1989, they didn't invest a single kopeyka for over 30 years, all they've got is made in USSR, except maybe some tanks and AFVs with boiler iron (can't translate котельное железо) instead of armor.

Looks like in 1989 there was nothing West could do against us. All that 40 years of peace were only a sign of good will from Red side.

As I said many times before - Russia can't be defeated by the power of arms.

• As I said many times before - Russia can't be defeated by the power of arms.

There are other ways, :) CCCP/USSR fell without a single shot being fired.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• There are other ways, :) CCCP/USSR fell without a single shot being fired.

Yes. Treason and corruption.

Unfortunately for you - we learn, while you cosplay the worst sides of USSR.

Thinking military, without nuclear release USSR could walk to the British channel in two weeks. If we don't care about human shields. Euro-peans are not our people.

If we waged war as you did in Vietnam or Iraq - the world should tremble.

Unfortunately we don't intercept all ukrop ballistic missiles. :( Especially fired at their own population. Damn, an S-125 that shot down an F-117 in 1999 is capable of intercepting a 3" artillery shell.

Mates, I was supposed to be a SAM officer to a system that went off duty 20 years ago. A peace-time SAM complex. We shoot ordinary missiles to release launchers, mount nukes from Construction 60 upon 5V28N (5В28Н) missiles and off we go. If we don't get a Minuteman upon our heads yet. Our conventional warhead shreds a B-52 FUBAR exploding at 50m. A 20 kiloton nuke shreds a B-52 formation. Ukrops did have this missiles, unfortunately they got all demolished on Feb 24. As I said - modern XXI century armed forces against 1970s.

I take my hat off for Ukrainian PVO. That guys are brave and devoted. As we are supposed to be.

• So what why don’t you just chill and have a drink… the world is upset enough with Russian bullshit and you’re not helping.

When are you going to address the atrocities? What about the raping and pillaging???

Do you think it makes you look strong to kill women and children? And finally when are they going to tell Putin the truth that things aren’t going as planned,or did you actually plan to do that shit anyways???

• So ukrops don't face precise bombings from stratosphere so far.

The Russians proved that a BUK could shoot down an airplane at 10,000 meters altitude, and Ukraine have some BUKs and a new S-300 from Slovakia.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!