So what's been going on?

• That's madness Nuke. It literally makes my heart hurt to think of some deviant psychologist whispering in your ear that all of this is normal and fine, and not helping with the underlying problem. Is it Dr. Goldstein? Birnbaum? The whole field is acid and not helping you one bit.

So now that I got my 2-cents out there, if it's support you need, then you'll have it from me. I doubt you would listen to anything otherwise, and you are my friend. I'm glad to see the rest of these old farts hanging around too. I'll have to concede that I know nothing about all of this other than my instinctive reaction, and am not walking in your shoes. I bet your shoes are dazzling now, by the way. It makes you happy and doesn't step on my freedom, so it falls firmly in the realm of things that are none of my business. So, what do I call you now? GG?

• Couple of things.... one... thank you furry. Two... the best part about fishy is no one blamed poor old sensitive lazs for him leaving here.

Another thing... I wasn't aware I actually had a policy on leaving California and cowardice... I have a razer and cowardice one and they kind of intersect. I also believe that there is no way I could live in the bay area. it is actually pretty easy where I live.

main thing is tho... what happens to California is just a harbinger and short sighted smug fucks always get that "how could this happen here" look on their face when some bullshit bay area policy hits their little community of inbreds. Bet I could find some schools in every state that were far more left wing nutjob than they are in my little community... which is actually pretty conservative.

But... the reality is that population is the root of all evil. Those who think they are escaping to a better place are actually only moving to a less populated area but are too stupid or short sighted to get it.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• And fishy? I think you summed up the feeling on the whole nuke/gina thing with the people here. some of the ultra conservatives of course are enemies of freedom but not many.

And.... I don't think my libertarian views ever really got me and you into any real ugly debates.... except some mechanical thing you were fucking up like a tard one time. If you can't argue about mechanical things tho... I mean... come on...

The other thing is.. the whole coward thing is kind of a joke to me when I throw it out there.. it has to do with my draft dodging and how the peace time warriors here all felt I was not doing my bit. I am not as brave as them to sit by... no... encourage kids to go to war.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Hey gg, did you classified your self as a female to the state?

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• I like Gina, I'll go with that.

I don't think we ever argued too much about mechanical things, did we Lazs? I took the distributor off my Lambo without marking it, and it was sounding like West Oakland with all the backfiring when I put it back. You are right that I was lucky not to blow the chains off. I don't remember that being contentious, but who knows.

The late-2000s and early 20-teens was a shitty time for me generally. Blackout drinking, all kinds of other personal stuff. I was really long dark walk in the woods. I bounce back though. I don't remember where I left off with a lot of people actually. The best thing about sobriety is being able to drive in the afternoon.

You are right about the population thing. I use an "asshole/square mile" metric, and that metric is much, much lower here. Only 2 million people in the whole state, whereas the Bay Area had 9 million just there. The demographics are better here. Many of the Hispanics here are descendants of the Spanish ranchers and have lived here since the 1500s. Smart, manners, all of that. Less of the peasant aboriginals that jump the border and pop out a litter of babies, like in CA, although we have that too for sure. Lots of white trash meth heads too, but for the most part everyone is polite and together. If I leave my neighborhood it's usually to go out into nature, and this part of town is all very nice. Postcard nice. I seriously love this place.

• And Lazs - you know I am a Ripsnort level car braggart! Here goes, and I know you must have something with some grunt laying around. Post up-

PS - that house in the background(bottom picture) was Hank and Marie's house in Breaking Bad. I'm told anyway, I never watched the show, but annoying people come by literally every day to take pictures in front of it.

xe35t_zpshciadomp.jpg

xkr_zpsph7cfk6d.jpg

• LOL, that's funny shit right there...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Hiya Fish,

Nice to see you pop in. Sorry to hear about your daughter... Yes, in the real world, where the rubber hits the road, nigs actually do nig and they're not only protected by Progressives, they are encouraged.

Hope there's not too many hymies where were you are now. I get along fine with the (somewhat many) yids in my immediate area, but I'm cool with them as they are the hardcore conservative brand (many ex Israeli army types). Sure beats Jundies that's for sure, plus I can go shoot with them now & then too.

• I spent a couple months in Albuquerque working at the new jail in 2001 or so, loved the area, esp the country up north and west

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• I spent a couple months in Albuquerque working at the new jail in 2001 or so, loved the area, esp the country up north and west

Longmire was filmed near Santa Fe just north of where you were. I’ve onky ever driven through there, never stopped.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Similar colour to what I just made a deal on!

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Yes. Friday I go in to the clerks office to get my official copy of the judges order and then I'm going to the social security office to make the changes for SS. The court clerk recommended I do that first things. After that I'll go get my new license, and everything else. I'm sure it will take awhile to get every last thing changed, but I'm going to move as fast as I can.

My priority is actually my birth certificate and license right now so I can change my info as a Lyft driver. I really don't like it when people see a chick roll up and start wondering if I'm the ride they ordered.

so you are reborn again

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• nukette reloaded. lol

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Strange - Please tell me you didn't get the 4-cyl diesel option! I knew this really wealthy Indian guy once, when I had a e36 325is, and I told him I was going to get a 5-series. He gave me this big speech about how 3-series are entry level cars when you're on the way up, and 7-series are when you have made it, so never get a 5-series because it just says you are nowhere.

For some reason I believed him for a long time, he had a convincing way of speaking. It's a stupid philosophy really. Especially the models in the late 2000s totally changed my mind though. There's been a few great "middle child" euro sedans. The flagships are often so overdone with useless electronics and weight anyway, it's just to say you could afford it. I'd get a 3 or 5 if I was getting a BMW. I hear the 4 series is the best one now though, I don't know, I don't keep up with them anymore.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.