So what's been going on?

• That sounds like the same scenario as in Broward County--they don't charge the kids (well, anything shy of murder) so their stats look better, and they get more grant money

If politicians only got paid according to their district's economic success, there would be no more Democrats.

• That sounds like the same scenario as in Broward County--they don't charge the kids (well, anything shy of murder) so their stats look better, and they get more grant money

After that massive fucked up the department will be raked over the coals and start cleaning house.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

you ain’t black! -Joe Biden, 2020

• Anyone still game, or do you just bitch about leftists all day? I just finished Kingdom Com: Deliverance. Crazy cool game - AND it makes liberals whine because it doesn't have any black people in it. Can you imagine? No black people in 1403 Bohemia? What were they thinking. They should go play a black Nazi woman soldier in COD:WII I guess. I just started Life is Feudal online MMO earlier today. Anyone on that? It's supposed to be hard to play alone. Been on ESO since it started too, probably where I spend most of my time. Haven't done any flight games though, oddly enough considering how much time I dedicated to AH.

• Here is a real bay area story.

Some shithead killed an american, and the media called people that thought that wasn't right racists.

I didn't mention a race, sex, age, or sexual orientation of the victim or the person of maybe american citizenship that might be female and bisexual but identifies as a antarctic penguin that is looking for a off an off again seasonal relationship with a platypus.

• Turn left.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Heya Eric, I've wondered what you've been up to and how you've been doing- I'm glad you're still on this side of the dirt.

OK, for all of you tardlets- mrfish is a friend of mine. When he lived in Ess Eff we've dined and I like the guy. He's got a great kid, and he's a great guy. Last time I saw him was at Tommy's Joint- we had lunch, I think my daughter was there too?

Anyway Steph says hi- remember the Cliff House? Damn man, I hope you're doing well.

LOL, best stories ever are his interactions with the local LE community when he moved to Oregon- classic.

Oh, Storch? Before you dismiss mrfish as some kind of a leftist I want you to know that in real life mrfish, when he lived in San Francisco, was an angry young man who tried to goad homeless people into self immolitaton. He would offer homeless bums a can of Rosinol lighter fluid and a Bic lighter and then explain why our entire planet would be better off if they lit themselves on fire.

Seriously, mrfish is an asshole, just like you and me. I like the guy.

• Fuck that leftist fuck. He should round up other lemmings and find a cliff.

Hey Air, glad you haven't stepped into a pot farmer's trap or anything. Hi to Steph to from us as well!

Ah sheeesh Storch, ain't no cliffs in Florida, other than Witch Mountain. You cannot plunge to your death there unless you can afford the price of admission.

Yeah Eric the weed thing up here has killed the local economy- I tried working with a couple of long time weed growers to establish branding and a target market of people into smoke and not so much the edibles, but they're too stupid. There's a niche market out there but until the Feds allow banking there's no point in it.

LOL anyway I love it when old friends show up.

• Welcome back Fishy, that's terrible to hear about your daughter. I'm Happy your loving the your like in Albuquerque. Take brother and stick around even though Nuke ... sorry GG pulled a fast one on us all .... We are all lesbians trapped in a mans body, he has taken it to a whole new level.

• Not to worry box, she won’t be pulling it much longer.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• If he’s joking it’s the best prank ever.

Call Guinness.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• A small part thinks it could be the most epic troll in recorded history...

But I'm pretty sure it's serious and she's happier for it.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.