• It's far more believable that most of the PAYtriots and Q stuff is psyops run by various groups intending to undermine conservatives than promote them.

No, just no, youd know better if you actually read the posts. Not sure how many times Trump has to retweet followers of Q with Q imagery, and basically continue to sneak that he's one of the people behind it, but I digress. I feel like you guys just don't see the bigger picture.

• I know the side effects are weird, but please start taking your meds again. No one wants you to get hurt

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• You got me! I'm too stupid to see the obvious truth of the secret code. What brand of cereal did you find your ring in ?

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• No, just no, youd know better if you actually read the posts. Not sure how many times Trump has to retweet followers of Q with Q imagery, and basically continue to sneak that he's one of the people behind it, but I digress. I feel like you guys just don't see the bigger picture.

Pretty sure with all the eyes that are on trump, something would have been in the news already.

• Pretty sure with all the eyes that are on trump, something would have been in the news already.

No, they only want to attack General Flynn about it. They are actually scared to connect it to Trump. I know this because Ive watched the Vice documentary show about it. They are scared shitless to talk about the actual posts. Dip shits like Sleep are too busy sucking their mommas tit to actually read the posts.

Here you go, check out all of the Q posts about Ukraine.

Intel/Tweet/GETTR/Truth SEARCH RESULTS
    Search Terms: Ukraine
    qagg.news

• You should go somewhere, drink a beer, maybe actually talk to a real live woman face to face. Or go somewhere you've never been before, out of town , and talk to people you don't know. Try some food that is new to you. Read a book they made you fake like you read in highschool, but really read it this time. Don't end up dying alone.

• You people certainly argue a lot

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• russian Lancet strike on a decoy radar truck. Their own.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm fine with them throwing out the Russians. I don't want to pay for any more of it. Ukraine was a Soviet state which became as corrupt as Russia following the fall of the Soviet Union. They siphoned off billions of our dollars through our own corrupt politicians before Russia invaded. Not another penny.

• Here's another angle to consider. Ukraine is not a member of NATO yet we have come to their aid providing the resources to hold off the Russians. Their NATO neighbors should be wondering why they should pay for NATO when the US is there to rescue them at no charge?

• I'm fine with them throwing out the Russians. I don't want to pay for any more of it. Ukraine was a Soviet state which became as corrupt as Russia following the fall of the Soviet Union. They siphoned off billions of our dollars through our own corrupt politicians before Russia invaded. Not another penny.

For the sake of clarity... the vast majority of that corruption, such as the guys Hunter Biden was associated with, were pro Russians who coordinated with Putin to undermine and keep UA in Putin's sphere of power. The 2014 Maidan protests were them revolting against yet another Putin henchman that Putin took advantage of to invade 10% or their country. The whole thing since the mid 90's has been Putin undermining and trying to retake UA. The narrative you understand has been the pro russian one intended to flip the reality. This war is hopefully the final chapter of UA gaining its independence after decades of Russian meddling. They were deeply divided with Putin's partial invasion of 2014 but now that Putin went balls deep they are entirely fed up and fighting hard to kick the Russians hard enough in the balls to keep them out. What needs to change is the Russian fascist attitude of destiny to be the old soviet union enslaving those around them. that never went away and the ideas behind the behavior need to die or it will just keep going. The best outcome for the world is to let Putin demilitarize Russia and lose bad enough that the old soviet ideas die with it. Anything less is just kicking the can down the road for a few years.

UA's fight for freedom is about as American of an ideal as you can think of. We should be glad to weaken Russia to put an end to all the undermining of the world they have done for the last century. It is happening with our old stocks of material and without our blood being spilled.

• Here's another angle to consider. Ukraine is not a member of NATO yet we have come to their aid providing the resources to hold off the Russians. Their NATO neighbors should be wondering why they should pay for NATO when the US is there to rescue them at no charge?

It's not just the US sending money and equipment. Many NATO nations are too. As per usual we put in more because we can afford more. I believe it's in everyone's best interest to stop Russia here.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!