• Russia seems determined to escalate this. Ukraine was never worth our involvement.

Even if we had not been involved, Poland would have still been preparing for war. These missiles would probably have still hit Poland, and we would be still waiting to see how Poland responds.

One might argue that had we not supplied weapons and money to Ukraine, that this war would have long been over. That might be the case, but I doubt it. The crowd funding from groups and individuals alone has been astronomical, and they have been supplying the Ukrainian troops quite well. Not getting involved would probably make this drag out longer than it already will be.

• This missile attack was a false flag so they can bring Nato in. Russia denied the attack.

Secondly. Why would a country whose the underdog in war, who needs all the money and support they can get, invest in the FTX scam? Seems really shady. Of course it will be swept under the rug. Basically it just looks like a giant money laundering operation for Kolomoisky to pay of the Dems for their funding of the war.

• Don't attribute it to mal-intent when it's much more likely that it was incompetence.

I have no doubt it was incompetence. Their missiles, when they do work, are at best accurate to 50 meters. Hardly a precision weapon to begin with. Their guidance systems seem to be based on hopes and prayers, so to be 73 miles off course (distance between Lviv and where they hit) seems about par for the course.

• This missile attack was a false flag so they can bring Nato in. Russia denied the attack.

So you just take Russia's word for it? When has Russia been honest about anything...ever?

I think the truth is they were just some shitty off course Russian missiles that happened to land in Poland. I doubt it triggers a NATO response.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So you just take Russia's word for it? When has Russia been honest about anything...ever?

I think the truth is they were just some shitty off course Russian missiles that happened to land in Poland. I doubt it triggers a NATO response.

Crazy that we have all of these satalites and yet cant seem to figure out where the missle actually came from. I presume that russia would admit when they attacked something. They would have attacked Poland long ago if they were trying to go after Poland. You could be right that it was a stray missile, though it seems Russia doesn't even know where it came from. However, im not going to put it past the people whove created false flags for decades to bring us into war either. Especially after the Pipeline fiasco they got caught blowing up. From a rational perspective, it is not in Russias best interest to attack Poland, but it could be in the best interest for the war powers to have a reason to go in on Russia. That said, Poland PM came out and said they dont know where it came from but inacted article 4 just to be safe and probably won't be anything more than that, which let's hope. So you are probably right about it not escalating. (Hopefully).

• If they used cruise missiles tracking would be problematic

"I admit that the Negro...has made little progress from barbarism to civilization, and that he is in a deplorable condition since his emancipation. That he is worse off in many respects, than when he was a slave, I am compelled to admit..."

- Frederick Douglass

• If they used cruise missiles tracking would be problematic

Those particular cruise missiles have pre programmed waypoints along the route, and are air launched. They can also be directed to a different target in flight. They would be near impossible to determine exactly where they came from. Best guess would be if they had radar track of it along it's entire flight path which is highly doubtful.

Of course that doesn't fit the false flag narrative...so it can't be true.

• Those particular cruise missiles have pre programmed waypoints along the route, and are air launched. They can also be directed to a different target in flight. They would be near impossible to determine exactly where they came from. Best guess would be if they had radar track of it along it's entire flight path which is highly doubtful.

Of course that doesn't fit the false flag narrative...so it can't be true.

I mean it would be nice to know where the rocket was fired from and who infact set those waypoints. That is where the potential false flag could be. Why can't anyone admit it... that's what is so stupid about war today. No pride, all smoke and mirrors he said she said.

• Some people cannot content themselves with the monster under the bed, they must have one in the closet amd another hiding behind the curtains as well before they can addle themselves to the point they nearly forget the monster under the bed. We meed s'more false flags so we can stop thinking about how bad the rest of the world is in reality.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!