Guitar Fags, show us you're gear

• My ready rack of stuff I play all the time, cheap Ibanez semi hollow, a Mexican Tele, a Chapman Strat thing and two LTD's. One with a Floyd and one without. I need something with P90s in it.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Sluggo I know you have some good ones that you cobbled together.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• Very versatile for an old hunk of wood with a pair of rudimentary pick ups.

• Mine sorta fell in my lap. I got it from an instrument rental company the was auctioning off all it's used stuff. I put in a bid of $600 ( currently 436.38 USD ) and a couple of weeks later I got an email saying I won the auction.