Supreme Court won't block release of Trump documents to Jan 6 committee

• Oh we're sheered. There is no argument there. However you subjects are skinned.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• What's on your money?

You're a subject in the land of the grandmother

What the Fuck was that?

• Sshhhh the agents of the grandmother are watching you

What the Fuck was that?

• I don't know I just went shopping for food and also put $50 worth of gas in my Tahoe. I think I liked the fleecing last year more than I do this year.

Also apparently the Trump tax breaks won't do me any good this year

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I doubt that you do fake indian. My rate went down. My income stays pretty steady with maybe 4% or so increase a year but I did a lot better under the Trump tax breaks.

Everyone I knew did too unless.... Ironically.... they were making one hell of a lot more than I did.

lazs

• Just to disclose - I was never a fan of Tariff Taxes. I didn't see any benefit to Americans by imposing these new taxes and still don't. They raise the cost of goods on Americans and impact the middle and lower classes the most.

A report from Moody's Analytics found that the tariffs cost 300,000 jobs and 0.3 percentage points in US GDP during the first year they were in effect. Trump's constant threats to put more tariffs on or escalate the rate of existing duties created an extremely uncertain environment for imports, discouraging business investment.
    Economists also assume that some of that cost is passed on to the consumer. An estimate from JPMorgan Chase found the tariffs cost the average household about $600 a year and a separate study from researchers at the NY Fed, Princeton, and Columbia University, estimated the cost at just north of $800 per household each year.

• 69. Tariffs are to level a playing field. There are far more tariffs put on American goods by other countries than the reverse. Are they wrong in your opinion?

Ask anyone here who had to use the shitty steel from china and others and how great it was when those things were American made again...

Tariffs are a long game mostly. They are also a part of an entire economic policy Manufacturing and real high paying jobs were coming back. Under Trump the average household saw a $6k a year increase in real wealth after inflation. Now estimates say after real inflation households are seeing a real drop in their actual wealth per year. It will get worse. and the chinks and others will take advantage and flood our markets even worse with no chance for America to make it's own goods. We will simply lose the ability.

Do you think china has to make steel without using coal? or make anything without slave labor or the one a weak coal fired power plants they build each and every week?

Should we put tariffs on them or just get some slave labor?

lazs

• Fake indian. it was you who made the claims not me. I just doubted em. I always have to think tho when I doubt your money sense. I realize that every single facet of your life is about chasing money... you can't even have a pet unless it makes you money.

lazs

• I think we need less taxes. And that

Tariffs are a tax that Americans pay. When other countries impose tarrifs those taxes are paid by other countries.

Tariffs are a long game I agree. Once taxes are in place they are usually never repealed. These taxes will only be raised over time.