• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LUCID 52

Changed the title of the thread from “Aces high” to “Aces High”.
  • is the game still going? i started playing the open beta in 1999. very few were there sometimes i had the game to myself. i quit the game in 2012 playing from a dialup in rural new zealand made it hard.

remember dawn of aces? or raider wars? i was a pf12 pilot. thats going back to imol and the 1990s

• Yes it's still going. I'm still in touch with all my old squad and they still have weekly Aces High meet ups.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!