Do You Know What REALLY Grinds My Gears?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's OK Sluggo, plenty of Canadians grind my gears, the inroads the crazies are making are creating even more of them.

TxMom and Lazs - we got a cat too, she was rehomed to us because her first owner got Alzheimer's very quickly, and started abusing her. So we took her, despite our fur coat razorblade (Belgian Mal dog war vet that we got from my last company I worked for, as they give employees first crack at taking the retired ruffruffs.) not taking kindly to the new house guest. She quickly won our dog over, who now basically obeys the cat. DJ (cat) has been great for all of us, when we're taking care of my pop, she comes and he's basically adopted her - she sleeps with him, and gives him a lot of comfort. She's an all grey cat, purple pads like the Russian Blues, she has some of that in her bloodline, but she's not a pedigree cat or anything. Just a good cat that turned into a great one, had her a few years now, she's about 5 Y.O.

• Gman.. yeah. I did not want a pet but this cat fell into my lap. He really is the greatest. He rarely leaves my side. he sleeps in my bed. He has no meow. he sleeps most of the night on my bed. He snores. No idea how old he is but not young. maybe 8? I will make his last years the best I can for him.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• It's OK Sluggo, plenty of Canadians grind my gears, the inroads the crazies are making are creating even more of them.

TxMom and Lazs - we got a cat too, she was rehomed to us because her first owner got Alzheimer's very quickly, and started abusing her. So we took her, despite our fur coat razorblade (Belgian Mal dog war vet that we got from my last company I worked for, as they give employees first crack at taking the retired ruffruffs.) not taking kindly to the new house guest. She quickly won our dog over, who now basically obeys the cat. DJ (cat) has been great for all of us, when we're taking care of my pop, she comes and he's basically adopted her - she sleeps with him, and gives him a lot of comfort. She's an all grey cat, purple pads like the Russian Blues, she has some of that in her bloodline, but she's not a pedigree cat or anything. Just a good cat that turned into a great one, had her a few years now, she's about 5 Y.O.

This is the first time in some 25+ years that I don't have a cat. On the one hand, it's a relief to not have to take care of anything. On the other, I really miss it. I've been tempted to go to the pound for a new one, but except for the first one, and I was just a kid, all of my cats were "brought in from the cold." And all were great. (Except for my college room mate's cat. That one was a jerk.)

The only thing holding me back is that the cat would have to be an indoor / outdoor farm cat. And I don't think a kitten from the rescue would make it.

• At this point my old ass cat is just an indoor cat. certain of my friends? when he hears their voice eh wakes up and jumps in their lap. He is beyond spoiled.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• You know what grinds my gears? This place turning into little more than a small club for lazs to brag and boost his overinflated ego. I don't know why a few of you are so devoted to him. I don't give a shit if you don't like me. I'm here to the end now and the sooner the better. Some of you I'll miss. Others not so much.

• IF ONE side stops responding to this endless, endless, endless shit, maybe the OTHER side will stop? All you idiots are my friends, and I'm not taking sides in this stupid shit, I'd rather read Finger posts

• External Content youtu.be