Multiple Monitors With Single Touch Screen?

• Excuse the mess... I acquired this touch screen a while back with the intention of using it as a mixer control surface. It actually looks like it's going to work but I can't figure out how to calibrate it to ONLY work on the touch screen.. BOTH axis are inverted AND it moves the cursor on the three main screens rather than the touch screen. All of the article I find are over five years old for older versions of Windows....

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• yes, I got that far. But the touch control reacts on the wrong monitors...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I just had to download their calibration app but it's still giving me a hard time...

• Got it! I don't know how long before the novelty wears off though... I have ZERO invested though, so...

• I've got to build a little stand to hold it at the proper angle, you know... like a mixer...

• So... I guess this might not work after all... It seems that ALL my monitors default to the max resolution of the shittiest monitor? My little touchscreen is 720p and my main ones are 1080p but they seem to have all defaulted to 720? There's no way to display 720 on the little one and 1080 on the rest??

This kinda sucks.

• I've got the touchscreen touching properly, it's just that I've noticed it's throwing off my resolution now and I don't see a way of having multiple screen resolutions...

• I was able to set it using the nvidea control panel. Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!