Sinema tells brandon to fuck himself.

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Deadly cold

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• She looks better in some pics than others but all in all she is a fairly attractive woman.

lazs

The lamestream media does it on purpose. Those that stay "inline" they use more "flattering" photos. Those that don't they put up ones that are less "flattering".

It's like when they use a 5 year old photo to portray a feral as a good boy.

• I'll give you that.. She's above average. For a commie.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• which you will admit.... is rare..... it is also rare that a commie shows anything like good sense about anything. I wouldn't vote for her but.... Better than 99.9% of the rest of the commies.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I do not find that woman attractive in the least. I think you guys are crazy.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• There's NO WAY that woman practices proper hygiene. I bet she doesn't shave either.

• That was mean and uncalled for sluggo.

When I worked at Mare Island Naval base..... great job.. a real island actually. VFW very few women. Guys were going overboard hitting on real women who were dogs at best. Asked a guy about that. he said... "see that main gate there? it is magical.. it turns ugly women into prom queens"

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Sounds like you guys need to get out more often.