Slow Audio Playback?

• This is a bummer because this is the computer I use to record and stuff with... It will randomly start playing video and audio slowly. From files onboard as well as streaming from streaming services and youtube even. A quick restart will temporarily fix it but it will start doing it again before too long...

Any ideas?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I'm in bed now but the system isn't being taxed at all. And it's not lagging stuttering or buffering; it just plays everything slow.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Typically amazon music app or spotify with reaper.

• I can't NOT use a DAW.

• Line 6 UX-8

• Desktop.

• 10 All updates.

• That's what I figured. It's just kinda random and restarting fixes it for a while.

• I'm pretty sure I got this figured, maybe. I installed the Samsung Magician and it told me I wasn't using the most up to date driver. So far so good!

• No joy...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!