What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• Yeah. I will.

He got so pissed at the VA, but his stories were so funny. LOL!

Remember one of the later ones, they locked the door and he was in a hallway. They said there was an active shooter loose and wouldn't let him in. LOL.

LOL! He described those idiots so perfectly too - ya that was by far the funniest one that I can remember. What a guy.

• Yup. They made him go to San Fran.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• You REALLY need to start answering your phone.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• A lot of us say 'we should go see so and so' or go to this or that place. Mike just made it happen. Socially fearless. Even the FW con thing.... he kept encouraging me and he was so looking forward to it there was no way I was gonna let him down. I had so much help and encouragement from him and gina and Janice .... I will never forget meeting the people there. That they turned their lives upside down to go thousands of miles

it is the thing Mike felt the worst about... that he could not be there.

I have been really lucky as I am with life in general. I got on a cartoon airplane game and ended up with soooo many friends. Not only that but I got to meet many many of em at my home... shit.... I took beet shooting! Would never have met Janice if not for Gina and her BB. I am blessed.... good things just fall in my lap. Maybe that is why money means so little to me.... or that I am rarely if ever jealous of 'possessions'

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• She's too busy to talk on the telephone.

What the Fuck was that?

• Well I was just harkening back to another unanswered call from the guy in Vegas that passed away 2 months after I was there and invited him to lunch. Rollins?

Anyway, answer the phone because you just never know.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What the Fuck was that?

• A painting by Leslie Thompson

What the Fuck was that?

• Are you sure? Time is running out.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis