Mike died yesterday

• Well you're not a faggot anymore so bugger oft.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• What a funny story.

His trolls in NK were epic

He was truly a masterful troll. Even baited me a couple of times - heh.

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• I remember years ago we used this chat app (VOIP) every now and then, and one time Mike was drinking so I drank a sixpack with him and shot the shit for a few hours. He was a great character. I think -gg- and phatzo were there too for awhile. Maybe MrNN too.

• Well I don't think I ever saw one like him and it's unlikely we'll see one again.

He's irreplaceable

What the Fuck was that?

• I'm going to watch The Lemon Grove in his honor.

What the Fuck was that?

• As much as it isn't funny how the VA treated him (and other vets), his VA stories always made me laugh my ass off. How he trolled (in person) the attendant at the one that eventually banned him... - If GG can get the old site up first thing I'm doing is trying find that story.

• I remember he told me about this time he met a retired pro boxer and ended up putting on the gloves with him in the back yard - and fought him full bore, just because he wanted to know how he'd stack up against a pro. He got his ass kicked but he went out swinging.

• Didn't Mike last the longest on that PETA website raid before they banned him?

Making up that story about hitting a young deer and taking it home to nurse it back to health. Dragged them on for days with that one.

• Yes

What the Fuck was that?

• Irreplaceable

What the Fuck was that?

• After days he told them it had died and they were all telling him how sorry they were. Until he told them something like it was so beautiful he couldn't help himself. So he made love to it but it died in the process. But it was ok because now he was going to BBQ it.

• Ok, so no Mike didn't write this one, but he frequently talked about what a great troll this one was:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a great final day for the Memorial Day Peace Conference in Berkeley! Animal, you woulda loved it.

Being the true patriots we are, we start every day with the Pledge of Allegance, which I feel they should reinstate in our public schools, BTW. It had been so long since I had said the Pledge of Allegance that I had forgotten the words-

"I pledge allegance To the Cause

Of the Liberalization of America.

And to the Society we will Create,

One nation, with no rich people,

With Liberty and Justice for all minorities, women and gays."

Of course rather than saluting the flag we burned it, and that caused a debate over rather school children should also burn the flag while saying the Pledge of Allegance. Personally I feel the fire risk outweighs the need to burn the flag in classrooms, but quite a few of my fellow Leftists felt a tragic fire where 30 or so kids are killed while burning an American flag might be the wake up call Middle America needs to see just how lousy the Republicans are.

Our morning workshop on the Exploitation of Women sucked because I had the misfortune to be matched up with my REAL wife. She helped me put on my make up, got me into my bra and pantyhose, then we role played where she made me bring her beers while she watched TV, do the cooking and the laundry and then she made me pretend to like the bad sex I was getting from my drunk "husband." Man, I never knew she had such issues. I never did please her and ended up having to wear a Republican Necklace of Disgrace the rest of the day.

We didn't get split pea soup for lunch after all. Instead we had three day old sprouts, a grape, half an unsalted ricecake and a Freeto. Man, I've never wished porkchops and gravy were a vegetable so bad before in my life.

The afternoon's featured speakers were Wavy Gravy and treesitter Julia "Butterfly" Hill, and I doubt you could find two greater Americans as the last day's speakers. Wavy Gravy entertained us by taking us all on a walk down memory lane with his humorous stories of being high on Acid while driving 25 MPH in the fast lane of the Santa Monica Freeway and Butterfly? Well, what can I say? Julia Hill is a modern-day Joan of Arc. It was great to see such wonderful Americans.

We ended the Conference by holding hands and singing our anthem- "Ohio" by Crosby, Stills and Nash, and the words that have empowered our Movement since they were written-

"Tin soldiers and Nixon's coming,

We're finally on our own.

This summer I hear the drumming,

Four dead in Ohio."

Peace and love,

Elfie

• He even said before that people don't know how to troll. Most "trolls" are just abrasive and they think trolling is calling people names and being an asshole.

Mike never did any of that. He wanted to real people in with a BS story ang get them to react. He was one of the best. Laughing all the way too.

Mike would subtly bait you in, then when there was no escape, spring the trap....

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee