Yankeez Go Home

• My wife and I really liked the Reno area when we went their last year. We are going back up there next month to look at some homes and properties.

If we find something we like, we are going to move there. Not sure if we would keep our existing house and use it as rental/investment property or sell it.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• My wife and I really liked the Reno area when we went their last year. We are going back up there next month to look at some homes and properties.

If we find something we like, we are going to move there. Not sure if we would keep our existing house and use it as rental/investment property or sell it.

I like the area too, but it becomes unfit for aerobic life forms during fire season. Lasz sends all of his smoke directly east to Reno.

• Why would a lefty fake mexican leave the lefty paradise he lives in to go to redneck city trailer park city Reno? I worked there for 10 years.... I still have relatives there.. they would not like you fake mexican why not stay in the place you vote to be fucked up?

Oh wait.. is it the taxes? the freedom?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

If you do move there vote no on letting the states with nuke plants bury their shit in your garden.

• Why would a lefty fake mexican leave the lefty paradise he lives in to go to redneck city trailer park city Reno? I worked there for 10 years....

lazs

My wife and I enjoyed Reno and think it's a nice city with a lot of things to do. There are world class ski resorts close by. Fishing around the area I was told was good, especially for trout and small mouth bass. Lots of areas for hiking and other outdoor activities. I will also admit the cost of living compared to LA is also very enticing. Since my health is improving, I can enjoy stuff like skiing, snowboarding, fish and hiking. There are also a lot of really good off road trails for my Jeep. I don't understand why it offends you so much.

like you fake mexican why not stay in the place you vote to be fucked up

What did I vote to fuck up in California?

Oh wait.. is it the taxes? the freedom?

Neither. My wife and I really liked the area and think Reno was a really nice city and I felt comfortable and think it would be nice to live there, especially the river walk area of Reno and the river looked like it had some good fishing for river trout.

What freedom would I gain that I don't have in California?

Reno may have the biggest trailer park on the planet. The fake mexican would not get along with any of em.

Since we won't be living in a white trash trailer park, I won't have to worry about running into any of your relatives.

Other than it's your nature of being a sniveling pussy, why would moving to Reno offend your delicate effeminate sensibilities?

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• How you like those tires?

Very big improvement over my old tires. Traction was excellent on rocky terrain. On one trail we had to drive in a dry river bed for a few miles and the tires worked like a champ. The only thing that sucked was the money spent. I had to buy spacers to keep the tires from rubbing the inside tire well. The spacers were an additional $400 expense and spacers are usually sold in pairs.

• Very big improvement over my old tires. Traction was excellent on rocky terrain. On one trail we had to drive in a dry river bed for a few miles and the tires worked like a champ. The only thing that sucked was the money spent. I had to buy spacers to keep the tires from rubbing the inside tire well. The spacers were an additional $400 expense and spacers are usually sold in pairs.

What did you get K02's?

How were they on the road? I feel like it would take a lot of sound deadening material in my Jeep to quiet them down.

• What did you get K02's?

How were they on the road? I feel like it would take a lot of sound deadening material in my Jeep to quiet them down.

Yeah, got the K02s. Yes, the tires were pretty loud on road compared to the stock tires I originally had. The tires didn’t feel as "smooth" as the stock tires did, the stock tires felt more "cushiony" than the K02s and not as stiff on road. I figure it's the price I pay for better off road performance. They are worth the money.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!