Yankeez Go Home

• No matter which coast you're from. Evidently many of you refuse to learn from your mistakes, or take responsibility for the damage you've done to your home states. Like New Yawk and Californication. You're moving to the prosperous, peaceful and sane areas of the heartland....and stirring up trouble. Fools...morons...

Conservative states should, in my opinion, pass laws requiring immigrants from liberal states should have to wait at least 5 years before they can register to vote in the states that they move to...

• Most of the bailing Kalifornicators I have met are Conservatives who feel they have no say anymore and move to Texas to escape the Madness. Tho they "ARE" inflating the home prices here by paying cash for whatever the asking price is.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• It is true that housing prices here are through the roof. I know about 6 people/families that have moved from her to Tejas. Only one guy still supports dems... and oddly? he has a half dozen AR's

First.... they are completely shocked by what their paltry 7-800k bucks buys!

Second... they are shocked not paying state taxes.

Third... they are shocked at how few regulations there are and how much freer they are.

fourth... And this is the kicker.... They are shocked by the lack of services.

They buy a house and it turns out to be something that would not be allowed to be built in California. All kinds of expensive problems. Often they can't get talented and competent people to fix stuff.

The last is the one to fear. They are used to voting for more 'stuff' from the state. They don't like the road to their place in Tejas.... no one listens to em. It is tempting for them to vote for someone who will 'fix' stuff. They put themselves in the pot of water that is just luke warm but has a fire under it. My bet is.... that if they could get the right 'stuff' from the government they would vote for a 'small' state tax... after all.... they can afford it.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Too stupid to understand the concept of the camel getting it's nose under the tent. Too stupid to understand that a bond has to be paid for... too stupid to understand there is no such thing as a temporary tax.

lazs

• I friend of mine lived in California sold and moved to Texas with his family. They moved outside of Houston near Sugarland. This was probably about 15 years ago. They sold their house for just over a million and bought a better house for about $300,000. The funny thing (at least to me) was that his property taxes in Texas on a $300,000 house were about $12,000. a year. He was not expecting that and when he told me that I was shocked. I asked why the hell they were so high. He said some of it had to do with paying for roads but he was surprised because his taxes were more for a $300,000 house than he was paying in California for a million dollar house. After about 3 years he moved the family back to a very conservative area of California and has stayed there since.

• It is easy to leave California but not so easy to come back. That guy probly sold his $300k Tejas home after a few years for...... $300k Tejas has no state tax. You need to consider if that is a thing or not cause the property taxes are high.

lazs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!