Get ready to rumble!

• Who the fuck is krom?

Ok... lets get to the racial component just to really flip people out. At this point.... white healthy babies go for a pretty good sum. no one wants a negro baby.... Soooooo should white mothers with a white fetus be not allowed abortion because they have options? I mean..., soon as it's butt is spanked and it cries? dozens of offers. Negro? naaa... ghetto bullshit for life. Big deal... the white mom has to go through a few months discomfort but gets $50 k or so and the baby goes to a loving family. The negro? the dad is in prison now and the baby lives a hell on earth life. Should any of that matter? should a few months of discomfort matter more or less than a lifetime?

Oh... no abortion at all is a loser.... you can't even talk it away with a funny meme. you look like a snake handling buffoon to the voters https://www.foxnews.com/politi…eeping-roe-v-wade-polling

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Your god. The one you made in your own image.

• Judge not lest you be judged.... heard that somewhere. You don't know shit about my god and I am good with that. The fact that you think you do is kinda.... repugnant. Do not presume to be the arbiter of who and what god is and what he wants.

As you guys are passing the viper around at church you probly get a good chuckle out of the Krom joke.

lazs

• Judge not lest you be judged.... heard that somewhere. You don't know shit about my god and I am good with that. The fact that you think you do is kinda.... repugnant. Do not presume to be the arbiter of who and what god is and what he wants.

As you guys are passing the viper around at church you probly get a good chuckle out of the Krom joke.

lazs

You mock the Christian God so tell me, who is your God?

• Yes. I mock all gods fashioned to suit their supplicants.

I'm not ashamed of my God and I must acknowledge him.

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven."

Matthew 10:32-33

• Own up to the fact that it is as simple as saying that the mom's rights trump the unborn baby's rights... always. It's cruel. It's inhumane. It is taken advantage of for the most selfish of reasons.

Mom's rights shouldn't include the right to kill her unborn child.

Drop the brick Rick, it ain't no trick, get yourself free.

"It's no longer our job to wake the sheep. It's time to wake the other lions."

giphy.gif

• Holden... exactly... Viability changes with science. I am good with that. it is the same in montana as it is in NYC pretty fucking sure tho that it is not sperm attached to egg an hour ago... after that? who the fuck knows but someday they may just cut the fucker out of the womb and raise it in a petri dish.... I am good with that.

You need a point tho. what to base it on? A book written 2k years ago and translated 50 times? or what science can do.

lazs

• iron... what do you not get? I don't give a fuck what you say some guy named Matthew said. You mocking my relationship with god is every bit as offensive to me as me mocking your christianity.

lazs

• Is it murder to unplug him?

As long as there is no hope of recovery and the only thing keeping him alive is a bunch of machines, then no.

I would add that if someone has preferences for pulling the plug in those circumstances it isn't murder then either.

I also don't think assisted suicide for the terminally ill is murder, that can be a mercy for the condemned.

giphy.gif

• I am good with that. it is the same in montana as it is in NYC pretty fucking sure tho that it is not sperm attached to egg an hour ago... after that?

It is not the same. A 12 week preemie born in Johns Hopkins Maternity center has a much better chance than one born in the back of a F-150 60 miles outside of Cheyenne.

• Elphie... that is below you. what is an 'unborn child' ?

lazs

It's that thing you call a fetus, I call it a baby or an unborn child.

*Edit* Fetus or unborn child, mom shouldn't have the right to kill it.

giphy.gif

• cool... we see this differently...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!