• Exactly... we have a weak illigitimate POTUS who is so corrupt that any power on earth has something on him and/or is not in the least afraid of him. This shit......................DID NOT HAPPEN UNDER TRUMP

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• If we just give them the 'sudetenland', everything will be fine.....

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• LOL....'is Ukraine worth going to war for?" Is Taiwan? is South Korea? To me? and to Trump? dont fucking let it get that far.

lazs

Trump did nothing to check Russian aggression or ambitions involving Ukraine. Russia still sent "volunteers" and freely supported the insurgent allies with financial, logistical and military supply support along with military advisors during Trumptard's reign of Idiocy.

So, is Ukraine worth drawing a line in the sand and going to war for?

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• Trump did nothing to check Russian aggression or ambitions involving Ukraine. Russia still sent "volunteers" and freely supported the insurgent allies with financial, logistical and military supply support along with military advisors during Trumptard's reign of Idiocy.

So, is Ukraine worth drawing a line in the sand and going to war for?

We killed several hundred Russians in Syria, killed the head of the Iranian Quds force...I think they could extrapolate what would happen

• We killed several hundred Russians in Syria, killed the head of the Iranian Quds force...I think they could extrapolate what would happen

None of that had an impact on Trump's failed Ukraine foreign policy nor has it checked Russia's involvement in the Ukraine.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• the fake mexican is either stupid or in a coma or a liar. you be the judge. Trump gave the Ukranians anti tank missles.. his faggot party gave em moldy blankets and expired MRE's Look it up.

Sooo since I don't give a fuck about toy cars? there is nothing of value to me with the fake mexican.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Won't end with Ukraine, it will eventually be Beylorussia and several of the stans as well.If they wanna fight to keep their shit I say send them all the equipment they need and not one motherfucking troop ever.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• Won't end with Ukraine, it will eventually be Beylorussia and several of the stans as well.If they wanna fight to keep their shit I say send them all the equipment they need and not one motherfucking troop ever.

You mean Belarus? It already is a Russian puppet state.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!