Democrats turn everything they touch to shit. Don't believe me ?....

• Fucking Lightbulbs.

Every fucking new age lightbulb I buy seems to burn out, or go dim, in about 3-6 months. Sometimes they die after only 10 minutes.

I sure do miss the 3 cent lightbulbs. My home is over 20 years old, and still has some original bulbs going.

I bought a single example of the best lightbulb I could find - just to see if it would do better. $14 lightbulb.... it lasted 1 year.

How can you fuck up something so basic as lightbulbs ?

• It’s what they do.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• A few Democrats got together and cooked up a stock scheme... force GE out of the incandescent lightbulb business, and set up Phillips/Cree to be the next big deal with green lightbulbs (under the force of law).

They got filthy rich - buy stocks, change the laws, and cash out.

We're still paying for it.

• EISA (Energy Independence and Security Act) was signed into law by a Republican president. I guess the GOP shoulders an equal part of the blame.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• Throw them off the planet.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You've got a wiring issue.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Next up...

Gas cans.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Remove the excellent stainless steel spring and it becomes useful.

The kid takes the long way around the barn but it saves me texting.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cut the spring short.

• They make dim-able LED's and you cant use non-dim-able ones with a dimmer switch. I switched my whole house out to LED bulbs,not only do they save cost of elec they last for years.I havent had to change a bulb since I switched over,100 watts of brightness for 15 watts of power.

I have a dimmer in the mancave and havent had an issue with the LEDS,but then I installed the dim-able type to begin with.

• Stay below 2700k for bulbs used in sleeping areas. Wear blue light blocking lenses after 6PM. Buy good quality bulbs.

The AMA says that life-long exposure of the retina and lens to blue peaks from LEDs can increase the risk of cataract and age-related macular degeneration. Studies also reveal that light emitted by LEDs can cause retinal changes, if there is high exposure for even a short period of time.

Your phone has a warm setting to reduce blue light exposure, you should use it.

My stock of old bulbs is about to run out, not sure what I’m going to do if I get forced to use them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!