Court in Georgia

• to me it comes down to the physical attack. If somebody comes after you and is going for your gun what do you supposed to do? You really have no choice. You have to defend yourself. The person who charged and attacked the guy was the person who made the bad decision and initiated the physical contact. To me it doesn't matter if you're chasing somebody, especially a suspicious person. They didn't have any reasonable idea that this guy would come and try to attack and take their guns.

But like I said, it comes down to the physical attack and your life or his. That's the way I look at it. Can you turn the argument around and say that this dead guy feared for his life and had to attack the other guy? I don't think so.

I think these guys are getting fucked because this guy was a loose cannon asshole that couldn't control his temper and attacked.

One can't claim self defense if you are the aggressor. The guy with the shot gun was the aggressor.

Not quite. It's not so much about being the aggressor, but that you can't PUT yourself into a situation, and then claim self defense. You can step in and claim defense of others, but you can't pick a fight and then say you defended yourself.

Hence why I said that Citizen's Arrests are fraught with legal peril. Like I said, I bet that they rule it was a legal Citizens Arrest just executed wrong, and get hit with lesser charges.

• If somebody comes after you and is going for your gun what do you supposed to do?

And if they are coming after you in a pickup and chase you down and corner you? What are you supposed to do?

I think it would be reasonable to fear for your life.

• The only thing the two cases have in common is someone being chased by multiple armed people. Saint Kyles case is pretty open and shut People were screaming 'kill him' 'get him' while he was being chased They then attacked him with feet and a club and a gun while he was down. There was no need to 'interpret' their intentions.

In the other case? There is no way the white guys should have chased the negro. He had not harmed anyone at that point and they were not 'assigned' to protect property. Not the same as the skittle boy thing. Not sure but there is no evidence he was doing anything wrong.

But.... Holden is not wrong. I used to go onto construction sites after hours and look em over. Mostly tho..... ones where the building was simply framed. One time someone asked me what I was doing there. I told him I lived down the road a bit and was just looking around. He said that he was the owner and did not want that. I told him fine and sorry. and left. I even gave him my name and where I lived in case anything ended up "missing"

IMO... what the white guys should have done was simply that. If the negro ran they should just try to form as good a description of him as they could. Called the cops and told em the story. both sides were wrong.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• And to slams point. call it profiling if you want or call it common sense. If you don't fit then you are a suspicious guy.

As I understand..... construction sites had been ripped off and vandalized. We all know how bad the copper wire theft shit is. They should have not chased him. But.... once that mistake was made? All bets were off. I don't think the negro really thought his life was in danger. I think he thought his freedom was in danger. Gonna be hard to prove tho. These guys are not gonna get off scot free.

lazs

• Yep.... slam I agree completely... one was a retired cop and the other raised by a cop. They escalated the incident. no other way to put it.

Follow at a distance.... use your fucking 'smart phone' to call the cops.

lazs

• Yep... or a carjacking or a school shooting or a rape... whatever. Looking for something to steal in an unfinished unoccupied house does not qualify.

Those guys are so fucked.

lazs

• you people argue about everything.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• The only thing the two cases have in common is someone being chased by multiple armed people. Saint Kyles case is pretty open and shut People were screaming 'kill him' 'get him' while he was being chased They then attacked him with feet and a club and a gun while he was down. There was no need to 'interpret' their intentions.

I used to go onto construction sites after hours and look em over. Mostly tho..... ones where the building was simply framed.

That’s what I was talking about. I don’t know if this house in Georgia was a renovation, I never went into a renovation, but wandering around through a new construction’s stud walls wondering what they’re gonna put here and “WTF are they thinking?” is kind of fun.

I’m glad I never did that in Georgia.

• Gina.... gonna be really hard to prove that the negro did not believe his life was in danger.

In my opinion the negro was a little thug who had been ripping off construction sites. These guys did not even have proof of that tho. He was most likely not a fucking 'jogger' but that did not matter.

They caused the thing to spin out of control. they had options and did not use em. Once the negro attacked them and tried to take their gun tho? They had no choice... but they caused it.

It will be a form of manslaughter has to be.

lazs

• Yep.... I never wandered into a closed in building without an invitation. If there were construction workers inside tho? I might hail em and say 'mind if I look around'

lazs