Court in Georgia

• Will the 3 "whities" get off for killing the young man of colour or will they get sent to prison?

Jury is 11 white, 1 black.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• In chicongo a group of negro gang bangers took a child and put him in a 55 gallon drum and then burned him to death... because? he would not join their gang. No one has been caught. the investigation was maybe a day or two.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• link svp

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• I bet they get off on the murder charges, and get clipped for some lesser charge. From what I understand of Citizen's Arrests, they are so fraught with peril and legal danger that it's practically never worth it to do it. Even if it's 100% legal and right to do, if you say the wrong thing the whole thing is a bust.

But I honestly don't know what all of the charges are.

• Asking for a link when you provided none?

spaz

cop out by you.

• if you saw the video. the nigger fought the guy to try to grab the gun, if I'm on the jury, they walk solely based on that. Had he waited for police who were enroute at that point, he would be alive and who knows? maybe those others would have caught a pointing and presenting charge. Once it became a 'my gun vs your gun' contest, they were right to kill him.

• if you saw the video. the nigger fought the guy to try to grab the gun, if I'm on the jury, they walk solely based on that.

Based solely on the available videos, In Rittenhouse, the chasers got killed, the chased killed in self defense.

That doesn’t seem to be the case in Arbery. The chased gets killed in Georgia.

• Based solely on the available videos, In Rittenhouse, the chasers got killed, the chased killed in self defense.

That doesn’t seem to be the case in Arbery. The chased gets killed in Georgia.

He did not get shot until he tried to take the gun away. Had he not done that, he would be alive - at least from this incident.

• they were trying to stop him because they had already called the cops. had they wanted to just kill him they could have just run over him easily. they may have caught a charge for that too but once you try to take away a gun, you get what you get. he was no casual 'jogger' he ran when confronted, a break in to a house being remodeled had just happened and he was on video being inside it plundering.

• So they were chasing him down because they had already called the cops.

So once the aggressor takes the flight away from the one who flees then the only instinct we all have is to fight.

1*yNVtzGBtAZcunoOWrNvK8g.jpeg

Sometimes the predator has the tables turned and the self defense instinct of the prey happens, usually because fleeing is no longer a viable alternative.

3 guys chase me with guns, I would do whatever I needed to remain alive and with no alternative, I would attempt to take the gun. It's only natural.

• Since when is attacking someone with a shotgun pointed at you okay? He got caught and tried to fight himself out of the problem rather than wait for the police. That to me proves he was guilty of stealing. Those guys stopped a problem because the authorities weren't there. What do people expect? Just another division race narrative by the communist to keep us divided on stupid bullshit cases that should be local news only.

• I would have thought this would be open/shut manslaughter charges. I think most everyone did. There is much more information that came out in the trial that may alter that. It's a tough one to call without the whole story (which I don't have). I'd say manslaughter. It would be the same charges I would have expected for anyone that actually caught and killed Rittenhouse. They also believed he had committed a crime (based on absolutely no evidence except the word of someone running by).

• since when is it illegal to follow or chase someone?

The "jogger" is the one who physically attacked those guys and tried to grab the gun. He initiated the contact and ensuing struggle for the gun.

This is self defense. Same as Travon Martin.

Remember Travon?

• Since when is attacking someone with a shotgun pointed at you okay? He got caught and tried to fight himself out of the problem

as is the alternative to the natural instinct of fight or flee.

A squirrel will attack a hawk if there is no alternative.

• since when is it illegal to follow or chase someone?

Rosenbaum was the aggressor he was the chaser. Kyle fled until cornered and fought back.

As I see it, the only difference in Georgia is the chaser not the chased had the gun.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!