daily clown world

• The jab won’t keep you from getting the virus but it will keep your liberal friends from mocking you relentlessly and saying you don’t care about others.

That’s pretty much all ours good for, it prevents ridicule.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Hey I'm using "The Science" terms .

If you insist, but the "or" looks like they used non-boosted numbers too.

If you use non-boosted numbers,

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 224,113,439 people or 68% of the population are considered fully vaccinated.

Additionally, 108,806,974 people or 33% of the population have received a booster dose.

Using the 68% number, 58% of the covid deaths occurred (in August) among 68% of the people.

So, the per person incidence of covid death is less among the vaccinated.

• Balding pony tailers here have never abandoned the habit.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• SOME of the Ford Pintos exploded and or caught fire when rear ended.

Would you have waited for a 10 year study or accepted piles of circumstantial evidence and on scene reports before selling yours?

I mean this is just getting ridiculous.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I don't know that there was really a study on it, razer. What did it in was a crash test where a vw bug rear-ending a pinto caused it to catch fire. They were able to look at the rupture marks on the tank and see that they were caused by the license plate screws on the volkswagen. That single data point was sufficient to do the brand in.

That's also why Dateline NBC was strung up. They faked a similar experiment in order to get the desired effect. It did result in the end of litigation in regards to the 73-87 chevy trucks but it was still a lie.

Chance always pales in comparison to a well filmed example.

• I don't know that there was really a study on it, razer. What did it in was a crash test where a vw bug rear-ending a pinto caused it to catch fire. They were able to look at the rupture marks on the tank and see that they were caused by the license plate screws on the volkswagen. That single data point was sufficient to do the brand in.

That's also why Dateline NBC was strung up. They faked a similar experiment in order to get the desired effect. It did result in the end of litigation in regards to the 73-87 chevy trucks but it was still a lie.

Chance always pales in comparison to a well filmed example.

If half inch screws ON ANOTHER CAR are enough to explode yours, you've got problems anyway.

But that wasn't what was wrong with the Pinto.

Basically the bumper was attached to 2 floating structural struts that butted right up to the gas tank. Even the slightest of rear endings could drive those struts into the gas tank. And a moderate impact which would cause sparks plus the near automatic rupturing of the gas tank almost guaranteed a fire.

• SOME of the Ford Pintos exploded and or caught fire when rear ended.

Would you have waited for a 10 year study or accepted piles of circumstantial evidence and on scene reports before selling yours?

I mean this is just getting ridiculous.

I didn't have one, so... moot.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Moot only because you don’t want to answer.

I didn’t own one either but I sure as hell wouldn’t have stuck my head in the sand and pretended everything was fine.

Kid at work just passed away, found him sitting in a chair on the back deck. His daddy is a manager so he was pushing the jab and boosters hard.

Then a funny thing happened. All of the banners on the info TVs through out the building scrolling messages encouraging us to get our shots just vanished. Poof, gone.

I’m guessing the corporate lawyers had a hand in it.

Apparently they don’t need mountains of ‘proof’ to know something isn’t kosher.

• There is ample evidence available that indicates the jab is more deadly than the coof.

Who doesn't know someone who has suffered serious jab induced medical emergency or death?

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• Moot only because you don’t want to answer.

Moot because it was funny.

If you had more than memes to prove the vaccine was exploding upon rear end collision, perhaps it wouldn't be moot.

(Maybe you have, didn't mean to be personal)

• Actually... the media has a history of faking such things. I think it might have been CBS even that did the test on Chevy pickups with the saddle tanks.... which is what I am driving... the C10 or C.. K series Hit from the side they would EXPLODE!!! I mean....if you left the cap off and put a lit flare near the filler neck.

The Corvair myth was a Ralf Nader hoax tho.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Moot because it was funny.

If you had more than memes to prove the vaccine was exploding upon rear end collision, perhaps it wouldn't be moot.

(Maybe you have, didn't mean to be personal)

Ah, there you are.

While you were away I think beetle hacked your account. He was even more obtuse now than he was back then.

Memes were born from demotivational posters popular in the 90’s, years after the pintos were in their heyday. So no, no memes.

That kid I mentioned worked in my area, I knew of him but never worked with him. I do know he liked to golf and fish. The guys are telling me he was a pretty straight arrow, didn’t drink alcohol or party and wouldn’t drink sports drinks. They’re also saying he go the booster and this years flu shot days before they found him and posted a picture on his page encouraging others to do the same. These same young men are all now talking about what we are talking about here. SOMEthing isn’t right and we don’t need a room of research to reach that conclusion.

When the truth comes out you won’t hear me say I told you so because I’ll probably be busy reloading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!