Out And About When My Low Tire Light Comes On

• All you chuckleheads.. An all-terrain tire is NOT a snow tire. Get yer shit figured. MF, while devoid of most obvious worldly knowledge, has intimate experience with this subject. Pay heed or enter a world of pain; just because you think you know a lot about eighty year old airplanes does NOT mean you know anything at all about winter automobile travel.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Nasty shit that requires due diligence.

Treat driving in northern winter hazards flippantly at your own peril.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• I hate you sometimes.

What the Fuck was that?

• When I lived on Cape Cod the driveway up to my apartment block was a short steep grade. Most winters the upper parking lot was empty.

What the Fuck was that?

• Echo, up in here.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I've warned you people about that.

What the Fuck was that?

• A friend still has a gun. I might borrow it this year for my plow truck. I only plow my driveway and mom's and the inlaws. The gas station 2 miles away is the farthest I drive it anyway. And I never bothered registering it. Spring is usually the only time I really could use them. When it gets above freezing during the day and below at night. Turns my driveway into a 1/4 mile bobsled track. About twice every spring we have to call to get it sanded because we can't get out. The sand truck has to backup the driveway to make it.

Can you get the studs? I know there's a few places in Canukvile where they let you use studs so they must still be available but you just wont find them where I live.

IMHO if you cant drive a stick or in snow and ice you shouldnt be driving but these days you have Otto pilot while you sleep on your way to work. Hmm can you really be charged with a DUI if you're using Otto????

• Can you get the studs? I know there's a few places in Canukvile where they let you use studs so they must still be available but you just wont find them where I live.

IMHO if you cant drive a stick or in snow and ice you shouldnt be driving but these days you have Otto pilot while you sleep on your way to work. Hmm can you really be charged with a DUI if you're using Otto????

Last I knew Wisconsin or Minnesota allowed studs so we can still get them.

And yes you can get a dui on autopilot.

I think a guy in Cali was the first to try to get out of one.

• I gotta get a set of emergency chains (the ones with the spring-looking things) before the end of the month arrives. There's a 2 mile 10 degree upgrade to get up our mountain, and after it gets good and packed, 4wd isn't enough. Side of the road always littered with econo-boxes and two wheel drive trucks

• Last I knew Wisconsin or Minnesota allowed studs so we can still get them.

And yes you can get a dui on autopilot.

I think a guy in Cali was the first to try to get out of one.

I was joking about the DUI,up here they have the care and control clause so if you're asleep/passed out behind the wheel but parked you can still be charged. DUI is like a felony up here and there's a zero tolerance for new drivers,regardless of age,as it should be.

Some guy claimed because he was drunk he couldnt make a reasonable decision NOT to drive,IIRC he got off and then they quickly changed the law so it would never happen again. I thought it was brilliant for a defense,if you can get off a murder charge for temp insanity,why not a DUI.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!