CoofCunt Nine-Peen Food Shortages

• Both CNN and Teh Breitbart (and others) are all saying there's serious food shortages going on. I haven't seen anything here in Tejas at least so far (just got back from the sto, and all the shelves were packed with everything). I know Jeros told of it happening where he is about a month ago.

At this point I'm guessing that it is being caused by people getting fired for not having the vax (which is illegal to do in Tejas) so I'm guessing why this is why we're not having problems at least not yet.

Anyone seeing shortages?

• No tater tots

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• We source most everything locally grown

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• I just finished driving 5 hours to the NE corner of North Carolina to discover a bad raid drive. It's under manufacturer warranty, LAST time this happened with this company, they zapped me a replacement the following day. Waiting to results

• Both CNN and Teh Breitbart (and others) are all saying there's serious food shortages going on. I haven't seen anything here in Tejas at least so far (just got back from the sto, and all the shelves were packed with everything). I know Jeros told of it happening where he is about a month ago.

At this point I'm guessing that it is being caused by people getting fired for not having the vax (which is illegal to do in Tejas) so I'm guessing why this is why we're not having problems at least not yet.

Anyone seeing shortages?

47598-fjb-jpg

• HP? They have a pretty quick response. Just one bad drive? Only have to plug it in?

It's a NVR, but the company that provides the drives is a separate entity, so if it's a DRIVE, and not some aspect of their machine, TOTALLY different process (drive is a Seagate)

• Yes. My favorite chips are not on the shelves anywhere. Can’t find them online either. Late July Grain Free Tortillas made with Tigernut flour. Local BBQ joint took ribs off the menu, can’t get them. Walking through Publix in the morning after they’ve stocked the shelves and seeing empty spots.

I’m still getting my food orders online though, some things are out of stock, mostly snack foods. Chicken, fish and pork orders are arriving on time.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Buy. Not being able to BUY food is good.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Buy George I think he’s got it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!