St Kyle Gets Good News

• That's why 3 per customer is the rule.

he probably didn't know how many assholes he was going to have to shoot before it was over.

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• He only shot the jackasses who were an actual threat.

Oh, I know but the situation was still ongoing. I'm sure he wanted to retain as much ammo as possible.

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• My point goes to intent. If he was what the jackasses say he was , there would a been a whole lot more bodies.

definitely

• The prosecution will say that his excellent bearing proves lack of fear for his life.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

Edited once, last by Sluggo ().

• I'm amazed at his self control in that stressful of a situation. I can't say I'd have the same given the circumstances. After having to pull the trigger the first time I'd have a hard time not deeming anyone moving towards me an imminent threat.

• Ever been in acar accident? Did time slow down? Did you see your best shot as flopping over to the right and rolling fetal?

True but that's an accident. I do remember the few fights I was in time slowed down. I remember thinking what my next move would be. But I also remember getting jumped by a group of negros in a mall and thinking everyone walking towards me is a threat. In St. Kyle's situation it would have been worse. I probably would have thought they were all trying to kill me or I'm going to prison anyway. And on either of those acted accordingly.

• I can't say for others and I've never been assaulted by a Troup of apes so you have me there.

Thus far every critical situation has slowed time down to where I could make the correct choice.

• Some people slow time down in those situations. What must be done becomes crystal clear.

Later they are called heros. They eschew the moniker. They just do what needs doing.

Peter Parker uses a Falcon Punch on Make a GIF

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!