The New Tundra

You really have no clue how the supercharging systems work. You should probably google it.

I do know something about electricity. Supercharging is about speed. It does not manufacture electricity from nothing. It will come from a grid. It may be a separate grid which currently does not exist in the capacity that will be needed. So, mr clue, maybe you can just give me the cliff notes version how this will magically appear?

• You might think the 3.5 trillion infrastructure bill might include trillions to beef up our power grid nationwide to support EVs. I haven't read it, has anyone, but I bet it does not. Electric cars are pretty much useless without a way to charge them. You'd think that was obvious wouldn't you?

If the power grid goes down how you gonna get gas?

And ever heard of solar? In a complete collapse wouldn't it be easier to find sunshine than gas?

• I do know something about electricity. Supercharging is about speed. It does not manufacture electricity from nothing. It will come from a grid. It may be a separate grid which currently does not exist in the capacity that will be needed. So, mr clue, maybe you can just give me the cliff notes version how this will magically appear?

You really are a fucking idiot sometimes. Google for your own lazy ass how the supercharging system works.

• If the power grid goes down how you gonna get gas?

And ever heard of solar? In a complete collapse wouldn't it be easier to find sunshine than gas?

A portable generator will get a gas pump going

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• I already told you how supercharging works. More current charges faster. Where's that power coming from? Moron.

It's coming from the batteries IN the charging stations that pull current from the grid during off peak hours and trickle charge during peak hours. Your ignorance is showing. Now run along and try to google a response like Milomoron would do...

• Fuck you EV cunts.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• It's coming from the batteries IN the charging stations that pull current from the grid during off peak hours and trickle charge during peak hours. Your ignorance is showing. Now run along and try to google a response like Milomoron would do...

You have no concept of the power requirements we are talking about. None.

• the stuff that powers my truck wont go poof without help... those battery packs can an will.

Again I am not anti ev ... its just not ready for everyone.

Each year, from 2014 to 2016, an estimated 171,500 highway vehicle fires occurred in the United States, resulting in an annual average of 345 deaths; 1,300 injuries; and $1.1 billion in property loss. 1 These highway vehicle fires accounted for 13 percent of fires responded to by fire departments across the nation.

• You have no concept of the power requirements we are talking about. None.

And morons like you think that we are talking about "magically" flipping a switch and replacing all gas vehicles with EV's overnight. When you watched the horseless buggies start rolling around town were there gas stations on every corner? Did they have the range of your horse? Did you think "Pffft, those thingies will never take over"?

• Each year, from 2014 to 2016, an estimated 171,500 highway vehicle fires occurred in the United States, resulting in an annual average of 345 deaths; 1,300 injuries; and $1.1 billion in property loss. 1 These highway vehicle fires accounted for 13 percent of fires responded to by fire departments across the nation.

and how many petroleum powered vehicles compared to evs?

• Have you not seen what has been happening California with their rolling blackouts? They don't have the power they need now. This is not new. And you are going to gradually quadruple that demand? Are you stupid?