The New Tundra

• Ever notice how much a c2 Vette looks like a Jag? Especially the first year.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• It's like they can't design something on their own. So they take a Ford, GM, and Dodge and mash them together to get that abomination.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It does?

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• My 2014 Tundra 4WD Limited averaged 14.6 MPG. I suppose I could have tried driving it at 60 MPH on the interstate to improve that but I’m not that old yet.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Someone told me 2022 was going to be the last year any passenger car manufacturer was going to offer a V-8 engine.

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• If not soon.

the 'plan' is all electric by 2030

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• I'm cool with electric cars and bikes. Do you suppose the old-timers lamented the close of the steam era?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• you deal with electric motors?

• I'm cool with electric cars and bikes. Do you suppose the old-timers lamented the close of the steam era?

The difference here is that the internal combustion engine proved its' worth first then people made the switch because it was better. With electric, that is not the case and we are being herded into it. I cannot stop and wait to recharge a battery every 60 to 100 miles.

The best 0 emissions vehicles ever made were hydrogen vehicles, they had range, power but the lefties killed them off.