FDA Hearing: Doctors and Experts Testify Government Data Demonstrates COVID Shots are Dangerous and May Kill More Than They Save

• This was from an FDA advisory meeting in which it was voted 16-2 to NOT recommend additional booster doses of Pfizer.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c…rous-may-kill-save-video/

On Friday an FDA advisory panel declined to endorse authorization the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid booster shot for people aged 16 or older.

The panel voted 16-2 to reject extra doses of an experimental vaccine, citing insufficient data from incomplete clinical trials and the potential risk of heart inflammation – especially among young men.

he FDA hearing prior to the decision was stunning. The hearing was 8 hours long and it included SHOCKING testimony from American doctors.

Dr. Joseph Fraiman, MD told the FDA on Friday that government does not have data to show the vaccine was more beneficial than it is harmful for teenage boys.

Dr. Fraiman told the FDA panel he has NOT seen that those who show vaccine hesitancy are uninformed. “That is not what I’ve seen… The vaccine hesitant I’ve met in the ER are more aware of the vaccine studies and more aware of their own COVID risks than the doctors do. For example, many of my nurses refuse the COVID vaccine despite seeing more COVID deaths and devastation than most people have.”

Dr. Fraiman went on to say he cannot assure a nurse associate who is 30 that the vaccines are safer than catching the virus is for a healthy woman her age.

Steve Kirsch, the Executive Director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund was up next to testify before the FDA. Kirsch argued the vaccines kill more people than they save.

Kirsh pointed out that there patients were 71 times more likely to suffer a heart attack after taking the vaccine than those taking other vaccines. 20 died from the drug, 14 from the placebo.

Kirsh argued that the vaccine killed more people than saved lives.

Steve Kirsch also pointed out that early treatments are more successful than boosters, noting that cases in Israel are at an all-time high and cases in Uttar Pradesh, India where they administer Ivermectin, the cases are nearly non-existent today.

• So why did you and the other tRumpettes crap all over Cuomo for his comment regarding the tRump vaccine? :)

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• The left doesn't want you to take the vaccine as it would end the pandemic. What you are seeing is a false flag operation by the left to coax their enemies into not taking it. I'm surprised at how successful it has been. All it takes is a few people (like The Biden) to chastise people, and they do what the left wants (simple reverse psychology).

They want their people vaccinated, and their enemies un-vaccinated. They want to use the vaccine as a wedge issue to further chaos, and hatred as this is how they consolidate power. They want big infection rates in Red States. Don't believe it ? Why do you think they are flooding Texas with illegal infected people ?

They need the pandemic and people at each other's throats for the upcoming midterms. The need a repeat of the dirty tricks they used in the last election.

• The people who are unvaccinated tho are their voter base. So it hardly makes sense unless they figure the negros are not worth saving what with all the brown people they are letting in.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The people who are unvaccinated tho are their voter base. So it hardly makes sense unless they figure the negros are not worth saving what with all the brown people they are letting in.

lazs

The battle lines are not on the race level IMHO - they are at the Blue State vs Red State level. What they want to do is to turn the populace against Red State Governors.

Negros are pawns to them anyways - to be used or sacrificed as needed.

• Now the Dems are stopping shipments of Monoclonal Antibodies to Red States because of "fairness".

There is no shortage BTW.

Is like tRump saying where the ventilators could go? Red States > yes, Blue States > no.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Clearly a lie. NYC got more ventilators than needed. Far more.

Eventually but not at the first when really required.

• Are you referring to the Hospital Ship that was sent to Dallas TX ?

Your stupidity is astonishing.

You memory is VERY selective, like all tRumpettes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!