Norm died

• He lived to see the "Democrats steal the election from the party that won".

As I said, I've been subbed to his Youtube channel for a while now (I'm not Norm), and he's done a TON of great shit on there about this. He was truly one of "us" IMO, a great Canadian who moved to the USA (jealous) and made it big. I'll miss his channel and continued talent there, and seeing all the old clips people have posted here has been fantastic.

• hahahahaha - called out the cheating dems 20+ years ago so funny.

There was a clip going around 10 years ago of Sarah Silverman (insufferable lib) and Norm. Norm was just absolutely destroying her in his comedic style about her being a fucking commie lib. She wouldn't say anything back to him, just pleading with him to stop - she looked up to him as a comic and was just totally taken out of her element being razzed by him over her commie views.

He was a good dude.

• The movie he did with Artie. My Manitalibaniobian Uncle loved this motherfucker.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Not Kenny Rogers

SrauSepteermboegfer 1i4n carict 3r:20 PMef ·

Norm Macdonald was ordered to stop doing OJ jokes on SNL by his bosses at NBC because they were friends with the Juice.
    Norm refused to stop doing OJ jokes and got fired.

Imagine any of these sissy late night hosts today having the sack to do that.

He was the best.

• This isn't very funny, but apparently these two were close friends, so it's a fitting tribute.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Good vid MF, I watched it already, but I'll watch it again while I'm doing some soldering.

I read Norm Macdonald's book a few days ago. It is excellent, very funny autobiography.

If anyone wants to borrow it, I can email it (it's in epub format, tons of browser/desktop readers can read it, Ipad/Iphone/Android/browser/desktop etc). Worth the read, for sure.

• External Content youtu.be

• This is great too - Dana Carvey and Seth MacFarlane's impressions of Norm are hilarious. I forgot that Norm was the blob thing 'Yaphit" on The Orville. I'll miss his Yaphit if the Orville has another season someday...

edit - Season 3 of the Orville wrapped last month. So we'll get another season of Norm in The Orville.

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!