• Happening right now.

Commie libtards are working around the clock to destroy this country. They have no morals, no regard for rules or etiquette or self-respect. Soulless creatures who live off of emotion, mostly hate. You’d be hard pressed to find a bigger group of ignorant malcontents than the American liberal.

Conservatives work for a living, respect each other, love their country and understand history is meant to be learned from, not scorned and deleted. They understand nothing in life is free.

The two cannot occupy the same space.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• For the libtards that can’t read;

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• He doesn’t really. He lives this country and he sees what’s happening, can’t pretend it’s not.

• The Left wins doesn't lessen the chance of a civil war. It increases it. The useful idiots will rise up unarmed when they realize they've been had and be slaughtered by a well armed government.

• Some other republican stars may emerge by then but.....

spaz

Like that idiot from Florida.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Won't come to blood. I think that states will just exercise states rights and the government will just pretend they don't notice. Like they are doing right not with sanctuary second amendment counties and other things.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The federal government can control businesses and make vaccinations mandatory to hold a job. Feds can control travel, no flying without a vaccination. Biden is doing this now. States will resist. The Feds will withhold money. States will cave. Some will resist the vaccine no matter what.

• The federal government can control businesses and make vaccinations mandatory to hold a job. Feds can control travel, no flying without a vaccination. Biden is doing this now. States will resist. The Feds will withhold money. States will cave. Some will resist the vaccine no matter what.

cant do that anymore ... see illegal sanctuary states/cities. Fuckers set a precedent and fucked themselves.

• Bronk is correct. There are too many Americans who want nothing to do with DC or NYC or frisco or Seattle They will all make their own rules..... they do not need to attack the federal government... the federal government government needs to attack them if they want to control at this point. They know they can not win. Not gonna happen. resistance is pretty strong at this point and bound to get even stronger.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!