"Highly unlikely the Taliban will take Afghanistan"

• Jocko Wilink post re Afghanistan as though he was currently President of the USA. Jocko for President!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C…bf-4f0a-b979-11aa1d094f7c

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne…mistakes-Afghanistan.html

Full text of his speech.

• -2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s

-75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc

-45 UH-60 Blackhawk Helicopters

-50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers

-ScanEagle Military Drones

-30 Military Version Cessnas

-4 C-130’s

-29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft

=208+ Aircraft Total!!

-At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition

-61,000 M203 Rounds

-20,040 Grenades

-Howitzers

-Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds

-162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Comunications Gear

-16,000+ Night Vision Goggles

-Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes

-Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles

-10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets

-Reconnaissance Equipment (ISR)

-Laser Aiming Units

-Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT

-2,520 Bombs

-Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops ALL operational

-Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency

-Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber

-Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor

-US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics

-Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators

• I think I'm gonna be sick...

Any time the Western way of war can be unleashed on an enemy stupid enough to enter its arena, victory is assured. Victor Davis Hanson

• No other group has done more to support Islamic fundamentalist than the US tax payer with the compliments of the Deep State.

• Biden is pulling out the US Military - he is going to abandon everyone.

Isn't that what tRump was going to do?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Isn't that what tRump was going to do?

That's what Trump was afraid to do. Not willing to make the hard decisions.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• That's what Trump was afraid to do. Not willing to make the hard decisions.

True and the buck always stopped just before it got to him.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Isn't that what tRump was going to do?

Yes, he was... until his military advisors talked him out of it.

Biden wasn't so lucky or considerate. Biden made the choice to withdraw. His team decided on what steps to take (or not take). Quit trying to put this off on Trump. Biden's team fucked it up royally.

• All those 50 cals…….

||

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• If that list is accurate, that is high treason IMHO.

If it's true he should be dragged from office and executed. The true death toll of innocent people around the world will make 9/11 look like a slow weekend in Chicago. What we'll now have is al Qaeda on steroids.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!