American Technology

• Just read an article about Atlas and Titan rockets.

Titan-I were guided on active trajectory with - drumroll - a radio channel. Where did they suppose to hit? USSR in general? Burn some tundra and melt permafrost? Americans invented an inertial guidance for Titan-II only in late 60s.

This guys wanted to wage war on us. Nikita was a genius. Rockets like sausages - and you believed it. While USSR had 2 (two) launch pads for R7 ICBMs. That could carry a 100 megaton bomb and hit something like a NYC agglomeration.

Look. By 1961 we sent a man to space, while you jumped out of your pants with sub-orbital kicks. Glenn made three revolutions, 2 years before him Titov made 17. Our R7 was more reliable and more accurate than your toy redstones, atlases and titans.

Your very existence relies on Russian good will. Mind it.

• There was one thing at which the Soviet commies excelled, propaganda.

If only we we believed propaganda. Soviet propaganda. silly and clumsy. All they said turned out to be true. And we laughed at it.

As for American tech - You are in a strange world of ponies crapping rainbows. While we developed something that can be mass-produced by 11 years old kids and alcoholics like me.

• They way we're going we won't be a threat to anyone militarily in a few years. China on the other hand, better watch yer back.

• So it goes.

You have got your overwhelming technology, that is a bluff.

Russians employ their Art of Engineering. Making it as simple as it can be.

Fuck. Inertial navigation for Titan-II in late sixties. War on USSR my ass! We could take you bare handed without nukes. No Wolverines - being fed by occupation forces. Did you see Berlin, Soviet film from 1945?

• Slaves make the absolute worst armies. Russians can't fight for shit, never have, never will.. Good at dying and surrendering in droves though. The Finns fought you to a standstill for fucks sake! They only quit when they were out of men and material. You guys suck at war. Don't even think about it.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• Slaves make the absolute worst armies. Russians can't fight for shit, never have, never will.. Good at dying and surrendering in droves though. The Finns fought you to a standstill for fucks sake! They only quit when they were out of men and material. You guys suck at war. Don't even think about it.

Which Army entered Berlin first?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• In WW2 Holden.

Napi got the big boot from Russia.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• The bulk of Western aid was sent after the Soviets had turned the tide of war against Germany at Stalingrad.

• Milo said that even tho he hates russians? he is glad to take them over Americans. Americans are rude... while the true dough is dreamy.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• If any are interested, Engines of the Red Army in WW2 (o5m6.de)

Foreign Aid: Routes of Foreign Aid

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!