Official Trump Sucks Thread

• The end justifies the means,right comrade?

If the guy down the street steals a car that means it's ok for you to steal a car too? Be there or be square.

Says the guy from a communist country. Think it isn’t? Better look around, it happened while you were busy eating Timbits and watching hockey.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• No one is justifying anything. I am just pointing out what drama queens the congress is when there is the slightest danger to them... real or otherwise.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Says the guy from a communist country. Think it isn’t? Better look around, it happened while you were busy eating Timbits and watching hockey.

If you say so! I dont watch much hockey anymore,it's played by a bunch of girls these days. As for timbits,WTF Mr cliche..... You just elected a commie prez,or so you guys say,so whats that make you? If you knew WTF you're talking about you'd know the Canuk .gov has no standing with us. Right to self government and all....doh.

Rick Santorum GIF - Jacking Off GIFs

• Have you watched the video, Lass? The one where that gal was shot. When dozens of Trumptards were screaming and beating down the doors to get into the capital while one or two cops were warning them off with guns drawn?

If you haven't seen it, then I'd recommend that you take a look. It'll help you understand what's coming.

• Already seen one vid of the unarmed woman being shot for no reason. OHHHHH NOOOOOES !! they were screaming and stuff!!!! Who cares anyway? Those were just a tiny little group out of a couple hundred thousand

Lol... the dems and the congress are such fucking drama queens. I seen a vid where a congressman and cops were just standing around in a group of the ones who got in. I seen a vid where the cops let em in.

lazs

• Yes, a peaceful demonstration where 5 people were killed, the capital was overrun. Shit was destroyed and stolen. All on video.

That peaceful demonstration is going to put some folks in prison for years. A few for decades.

• I got no problem with some of the worst going to prison. as you recall I called for that during the real riots where cities burned. 5 people got killed? well... yeah... one was an unarmed woman shot by a rent a cop. 3 were people who had medical emergencies ... hell... probly calling it covid.... And one is a cop who no one knows who killed him.

I have yet to see an estimate of the cost of the 'Damage' which was more like a panty raid than anything... I know the cost of the lefts riots runs into the billions.

The whole thing just did not seem like a big deal to me. It also seemed odd that the mayor refused help from the NG. So arrest the ones who were really bad actors. I got no problem with that.

lazs

• If you look at vids of the streets of the blue shit hole cities after the riots they look like a war zone. A couple of broken windows and some theft of worthless shit is not to be compared.

lazs

• Go ahead... prosecute We don't need those few anyway. They are not heroes to any of us. Soooo who died and how... look it up.

lazs

• one was an unarmed woman shot by a rent a cop.

???

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.